where is who is hiring?
#1 of 5
[ original post ]
We are looking for a seasoned engineer, if you haven't been working on iOS for several years full time then this likely isn't the position for you.
- Own significant portions of applications from concept through deployment and support
- Participate in the entire design and development process, collaborating with design, marketing, QA, and PM's
- Act as a resource for your direct development responsibilities and for iOS and Swift codebases in general
- Mentor and provide guidance to junior engineers
- Monitor new technologies and opportunities to expand existing applications or define new ones
- Experience developing iOS applications from concept through post-launch support
- Experience with Swift Experience with networking libraries and consuming JSON/RESTful
- Great understanding of memory management
- Comfortable with asynchronous programming using GCD
- Good understanding of "perceived performance" and maintaining a responsive UI
- Ability to set own timelines and expectations
- Flexibility to get things done quickly or well-architected as needed and the ability to recognize when to do which
#2 of 5
We're a small team (9 people) making a big change in transportation. Technological additions to vehicles are kicking off a new era of better transportation which is affordable, greener, and safer. The automotive industry is undergoing the most disruptive changes since its inception. We believe the future of transportation is Autonomous, Electric, Shared and Connected. Smartcar is building an API platform to solve the "connected" part of it.
We are looking to add another 2 developers with 2+ years of experience. Our stack is Node.js, Postgres, Redis, Docker, AWS. In addition we are looking to fill a Business Development / Account Manager role.
If you are interested in helping us modernize transportation and enjoy working in a collaborative environment, we'd like to meet you.
$95K to $130K + up to 1.0% equity
If you want to learn more, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 530 475 2882. No recruiters.
#3 of 5
You'll onboard, advise, and support new customers and partners implementing cloud.google.com/jobs-api, while being embedded within the team of engineers, data scientists, and product managers who are building it.
Interview process: Talk to me, complete a technical phone screen, come on site for ~5 in-person interviews.
Feel free to reach out directly to me at email@example.com.
#4 of 5
We are looking for experienced Machine Learning engineers to join our growing engineering team. At Quora, we use Machine Learning in almost every part of the product - feed ranking, answer ranking, search, topic and user recommendations, spam detection etc. As a Machine Learning expert, you will have a unique opportunity to have high impact by advancing these systems, as well as uncovering new opportunities to apply Machine Learning to the Quora product. You will also play a key role in developing tools and abstractions that our other developers would build on top of.
#5 of 5
At Peloton Technology, we are bringing groundbreaking safety, efficiency, and autonomy to class 8 trucks. http://peloton-tech.com
The Research Group at Peloton is hiring for two job descriptions:
1) Research engineer: Server side
2) Research engineer: Vehicle side
- Strong background in C/C++ and Python on Linux
- Experience in handling large (~ petabyte) datasets
- Experience in computer vision & machine learning
- Knowledge of statistics and experimental design
- Hands-on experience with robotics / mechatronics / control
- Experience with embedded systems, and real-time systems
- Experience with hardware-in-the-loop testing
- Experience in safety critical, or high reliability systems
- Experience with software simulation of physical systems
- Prior scientific publications
P.S. If automating cars is cool, then automating tractor-trailers is freaking awesome.