where is who is hiring?
#1 of 2
[ original post ]
What you will be doing:
* Build and automate software release pipelines.
* Assist .NET developers in taking their products to production.
* Improve speed, quality and overall performance of the deployment process.
* Make sure we’re designing systems that will scale far into the future.
* Use monitoring tools to measure and improve application and system performance.
* Assist developers in debugging and resolving application issues.
* Automate the deployment process for infrastructure and applications.
* Communicate effectively with developers, operations and business stakeholders.
* Research, evaluate and recommend on new technologies and processes.
* Evaluate and implement solutions for deploying applications to the cloud.
#2 of 2
At Mendix we want software to be delivered faster, cheaper and better so companies can innovate with IT and we're building the platform to do that. Our sweet spot is business focussed web apps. We compete with force.com and offer cloud based frictionless visual programming & deployment.
We are HQ'ed in Boston but R&D is in the Netherlands. Company is about 250 people and we received $40M of VC funding.
I'm leading the 10 person strong Cloud team which works with AWS, Golang, Java, Python, Postgres, Cloud Foundry. We build an enterprise grade hosting platform which runs thousands of apps with many more to come.
We're looking for Testers as well as Junior and Senior Developers with an interest or background in Systems.
We typically have 1 phone screen, 1 interview, a take home assignment + on-site review and a meet the team and management session. We offer relocation and have the first interview via Skype if you are not based in NL.
You can email me at jouke.waleson at company domain, I'll forward you to the right people if you are not applying to a cloud related position.