where is who is hiring?
#1 of 6
[ original post ]
We are looking for a software crafts(wo)man to join our Barcelona team.
We are specialized in .Net and web (C#, HTML, CSS, JS, Node) yet lack of experience in .Net is not a problem as long as you are solid at software design and development.
Take a look at the offer: https://plainconcepts.workable.com/jobs/335899 and the web https://www.plainconcepts.com/
Also, I can answer any question you may have :)
#2 of 6
A hospital’s best tool for standardizing and implementing life-saving improvements are their written policies and procedures. PolicyStat’s mission is to improve healthcare delivery by making those policies and procedures easier to find, access, and enhance. Our clients (across 46/50 states) use our SaaS application to ensure that this critical information is correct, their staff can find it, and that it supports regulatory compliance.
In this role as our 5th engineer, an experienced software engineering generalist, you will be a critical part of our engineering team. You will spend time on all aspects related to delivering a great web application to our users. We're a small team, so you'll sometimes be asked to wear hats ranging from API design to algorithms and libraries to front-end engineering. We’ve recently been freed from the tyranny of supporting Old IE, and we’re excited for the opportunity to improve interaction for the hundreds of thousands of people that rely on PolicyStat.
We are a remote-friendly team, currently with members in Indianapolis, Vancouver, Brasov, Barcelona, and elsewhere.
Our interview process is mainly work sample based: one short screening work sample, human interviews, then a 3-4 hour work sample using our tech stack. No whiteboarding involved.
Interested? Apply through Greenhouse: http://grnh.se/jyx8101
#3 of 6
Akvo is a non profit foundation, creating open source software and sensors. We focus on making international development and country governance more effective, transparent and collaborative.
Our Development team is a diverse and distributed group across EU with clusters in Amsterdam, Stockholm and Barcelona.
== Main tasks and responsibilities
* Develop common/shared platform services in Akvo
* Together with the team lead, coordinate architecture concerns between products
* Provide technical direction to the rest of teams
* Research existing FOSS components and assess the trade-offs (build vs buy)
* Collaborate with QA and Ops teams to make better and more reliable software.
== Requirements and competencies
* “Strong opinions, weakly held”
* You have developed complex systems under organizational constraints
* You like mentoring developers and you're advocating good programming practices
* You have JVM and Linux experience (performance and memory troubleshooting)
* You have experience from fast growing organizations and/or Lean startup methodology
== Interview process
You'll have interviews via Skype/video, with Platform team lead, Head of Development and your potential
colleagues. Please send motivation letter and resume to Iván Perdomo <work[at]akvo.org>
#4 of 6
=== About us ===
NoviCap is helping companies that need money to get early payments for their outstanding invoices.
We are based in Barcelona and have an international engineering team that likes rock climbing, predictable code, fantasy lore and science!
=== Senior software engineer ==
We are looking for a senior software engineer to help us roll out our early invoice payment api to UK and US. It involves scaling, lots of scraping and good knowledge of design patterns is a must.
We believe that great software is not written, it is rewritten once you get a much better idea of all the use-cases and common breakage patterns.
You must be experienced in at least one modern Object oriented programming language and we'll assume you can learn a new language in a short timeframe.
you can find more info in the gist above, the website: https://novicap.com/en/careers.html or by emailing me at email@example.com
#5 of 6
* We help tens of thousands of developers find and fix errors faster.
* Our backend handles billions of errors with low latency and high reliability.
* Our front-end allows developers to discover and drill down across millions of errors in real-time.
* Our open source libraries are used by some of the best engineering teams in the world, including Kayak, Twilio, Heroku, Zendesk, Instacart and Twitch.
* We're a 19-person team (SF, LA, Las Vegas, Fort Worth, Barcelona, Nomad) building tools that make developers' lives better.
* Benefits and perks: competitive salary and stock options, medical, dental and vision insurance, annual conference budget, generous hardware and software allowance, casual work environment, inclusive team-oriented culture, rapid career growth opportunities, have fun and have an impact.
We're looking for:
* Director of Product Marketing
* Contract SDK Engineer
To get in touch, please apply via https://rollbar.com/jobs
#6 of 6
We're one of the biggest travel search products in the world. Recently acquired by CTrip, China's biggest travel services provider, we have a unique position in the market and are continuing our incredible growth as a tech company.
Hiring at an experienced level in lots of disciplines: backend with microservices & distributed systems, big data & data science, full stack (modern frontend + api skills - particularly Node or Python), designers, product, iOS & Android. We're growing in all of our European offices; London and Barcelona in particular.
We want to hire people looking for large-scale challenges and building new products. In short, if you've got good industry experience, know what best practices look like, and have the drive to improve product and people around you, we're interested.
Our current focuses are around high-frequency travellers, data-driven personalization and recommendation, as well as developer enablement and tooling. What should the future look like -- how do we best use our data, our scale and new technologies to our advantage as we grow? Come help us find out.
Please ping me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a referral. Happy to answer questions or pass you to someone who can. CV in pdf or word doc format would be ideal.
On a personal note, I see a lot of freedom, responsibility, accountability here. Engineers have room to make decisions, move fast, and the encouragement to make things better. It's exciting.