where is who is hiring?
#1 of 19
[ original post ]
The Directions team at Mapbox is looking for someone to help grow our navigation platform infrastructure. We have a core group working on routing algorithms and traffic data analysis, and we need help growing the infrastructure that runs that code (we develop and make heavy use of http://project-osrm.org/).
We use nodejs and AWS services extensively for our infrastructure, so familiarity with those tools is a plus, but by no means a requirement. We like adaptable people who aren't afraid to learn new skills, and bring new perspectives to the table.
A bunch more details at: https://www.mapbox.com/jobs/553439/ or hit me up with any questions.
#2 of 19
== ABOUT ==
Hackers in Residence (HIR) are hired by Founders to co-explore and co-found new projects. In our studio you will work together with designers, product managers, data scientists and growth marketers exploring new ideas and building prototypes.
When a prototyped idea shows promise we create a roadmap of how to turn it into a launchable product together. We then ruthlessly validate the product in the open market, looking for traction. If it takes off, we then transform it into an independent company with you as a co-founder.
You can read much more about the journey: https://medium.com/@joshuakarjala/come-hack-away-with-us-273...
== APPLY ==
#3 of 19
Having grown our team to two support engineers with a broad timezone reach (Alberta, Canada to Berlin, Germany), we are now looking to move to a full “follow the sun” model, and hire our third support engineer in the UTC+8 to UTC+10 timezone range.
This is a support engineering role - not a support agent role. We are looking for candidates who can learn, troubleshoot and explain the many complex technical systems that make up the Snowplow offering. You will be supporting the Snowplow Managed Service, under which we orchestrate and monitor the Snowplow event pipeline for over 100 customers.
The support that we provide to our customers is a core part of the Managed Service offering, and we strive to provide the best technical support of any analytics vendor.
You'll find more information here: http://snowplowanalytics.com/about/jobs/support-engineer/
For the rest of our open positions see: http://snowplowanalytics.com/about/jobs/ We are additionally hiring for a Sysadmin in London (job role not yet posted).
#4 of 19
Who we are? relayr is a well-funded and rapidly expanding start-up based in Berlin and Munich. We have an extremely international and very friendly team, who build and maintain a full IoT technology stack. We are shaping the IoT world and building the future! Let’s do it together!
We are actively hiring for the following positions:
Check out our career page for more details. You can also apply there directly, if any position sparks your interest!
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to get in touch! email@example.com
#5 of 19
Keepsafe is redefining consumer privacy and security. Join a cash flow positive startup in a product expansion stage and a small team of highly talented people.
- Android Engineer (https://jobs.lever.co/keepsafe/d561f35a-2435-466a-85d7-f346f...)
- Senior iOS Engineer (https://jobs.lever.co/keepsafe/484258ca-cea9-4ec6-8cff-74db0...)
- Android Kotlin Engineer (https://jobs.lever.co/keepsafe/6414e440-ed8e-4c1e-a156-6e4e1...)
- Senior Backend Engineer (https://jobs.lever.co/keepsafe/9b12b55a-5480-49ed-92c8-9d8c9...)
- Healthcare, dental, vision, 401k
- Free daily lunch
- Able to work in Berlin for periods of time in Keepsafe Europes HQ
- Flexible work days to accommodate skiing deep powder during the week.
#6 of 19
Every minute, 8 people die from a preventable disease. xbird is an award-winning medical artifical intelligence company. We use the latest know-how in data science and machine learning to save lives. Our technology captures data streams from the built-in sensors of smartphones and wearables, and analyzes these to detect critical health events before they occur.
We are looking for someone that has experience in both backend engineering and machine learning. The combination is key to us, because you will have to deploy your knowledge outside of the lab. This includes building a reliable, scalable, and secure data processing infrastructure. You should feel comfortable with Python, have experience with Go, Scala/Java, Python, or Ruby, and have demonstrated capability to build and maintain backend services, preferrably on GCP or AWS.
To learn more or apply, please visit http://www.xbird.io/jobs/ or write to <firstname.lastname@example.org>. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me directly (<email@example.com>).
#7 of 19
Work on a great product being used by game studios like Ubisoft, ZeptoLab, Wooga, and many, many more.
* We‘re looking for a full stack developer keen to learn new things & technologies.
* Join a growing, highly motivated team of 8 people wanting to change the way video games are tested.
* Both founders have a tech background and we are proud of our engineering culture.
What we‘re looking for:
* 3+ years of development experience (in university or in the industry)
* Fluent in English
* Quick learner aiming to deeply understand the whole stack
PlaytestCloud is the premier provider of user testing for game studios. We run an online platform where game designers can upload their in-development iOS, Android or browser games, let real players try them out and get feedback in form of summaries, surveys, and in-game video recordings.
* Our office in the quiet and beautiful Potsdam Griebnitzsee
area is easy to reach with the S-Bahn train from Berlin
* You‘ll get a MacBook Pro for work
* We offer free drinks, snacks, and coffee in the office
#8 of 19
mbr targeting uses machine learning algorithms for highly efficient real-time advertising. We are 100% science- and technology-focused and process and analyze massive amounts of data. We are working at the cutting edge of big data, machine learning and real-time technologies and we are operating large-scale deployments of real-time web services.
We are looking for smart people that are always eager to learn something new. Our stack is built with Java, Node, Python and C++. Using frameworks like Hadoop, Spark, Flink, Vert.x, Kafka, Druid, Luigi and ZeroMQ.
We're looking for Backend Engineers to work on our low-latency bidding engine, Data Engineers that wanna develop solutions for real big data problems and Data Scientists with a deep understanding of statistics and machine learning techniques.
You will work with a small, young and highly passionate team of extraordinary co-workers in a nice and spacious Berlin-style office in the heart of Neukölln.
Interested? Detailed job offers: https://mbr-targeting.com/jobs.html
#9 of 19
If you enjoy building distributed systems (in Go) that have 2.5 million users using them in the same minute, and if you also enjoy data analytics, let us know. We're a small team based out of Berlin. We primarily work on viewbot detection.
This is a pretty senior role and we'd greatly appreciate it if you already have experience building distributed systems, dealing with various failure modes of multiple systems talking to each other, scaling systems, and all that.
https://jobs.lever.co/twitch/2225a17f-7f4c-47f9-8134-6335d89... (the first paragraph in the ad is a little cheesy; sorry for that!)
#10 of 19
Sauce Labs provides the world’s largest cloud-based platform for the automated testing of web and mobile applications. Its award-winning service eliminates the time and expense of maintaining an in-house testing infrastructure, freeing development teams of any size to innovate and release better software, faster.
We are currently looking for:
Director of Engineering (Cloud)
Senior Backend Engineer
Senior Backend Engineer (Sauce Connect)
Senior C/Objective C Developer
Senior Database System Engineer
Senior DevOps Engineer
Senior DevOps Security Engineer
Senior Java Developer
Senior Performance Engineer
Senior Software Engineer (Full Stack Web)
If you’re interested in joining Sauce Labs and would like to learn more, please visit: https://saucelabs.com/careers
#11 of 19
At 1aim, we develop and produce access control systems, which allow to open doors with mobile phones. We create all hardware, software and IT-Infrastructure to run our systems on our own. Beside access systems we are already putting a lot of R&D effort in creating further new smart home/building automation products. We see ourselves as an engineering-driven technology company, that influences how a future with connected devices will look.
We enable engineers to focus on what they can to best, letting them work on new products in small, highly interdisciplinary teams. We try to get rid of as much management overhead as possible (no daily standup meetings!).
Right now, we are hiring new engineers for the following areas:
- RUST Backend Developer
- (Frontend) Web Developer
- Electrical Engineer
We do not care about your academic degrees or where you are from, but about the stuff you did and what you could create in the future given the right opportunities. If you are interested in working at 1aim, write us an email at work.hn<?>1aim.com and tell us about the projects you worked on that you are the most proud of and which technological feats of the past inspire you. We provide visa assistance, relocation support and free housing until you find your own place to live last month.
Interview process: 1st phone interview (screening) -> 2nd phone interview (technical) -> home assignment/technical challenge (depending on application) -> 3rd interview (mixed, via phone or onsite)
Please note that our reply times are still a bit slower than usual because we still have a backlog from last month as a lot of time was taken up by our presence on an important trade fair.
#12 of 19
is searching for hungry & curious engineers (from INTERN to senior level):
- Backend Engineering (Golang, GRPC, Postgres, Aerospike)
- Web & hybrid Engineering (Typescript, Angular, Ionic, Cordova)
- Site reliability engineering (Golang, GCP/AWS, Kubernetes, Prometheus)
- B2C and B2B products with massive traction in 24 countries
- Hard problems, no politics, clear focus, great context - driven by values & excellence
- We're self-funded, profitable and rather share the company with our employees than with VCs
- an intense learning culture with high degrees of autonomy and room for personal growth
- a development philosophy that balances fast hacking with a solid architectural foundation
- great mentoring and regular feedback
- every two weeks is Dev Day, reserved for automation, simplification and tech talks
#13 of 19
Quobyte is building the parallel file system of the next generation: scalable, fault-tolerant and with high performance for file, block and object storage. Our customers use Quobyte for scientific and commercial HPC clusters, container and OpenStack infrastructures, video and CGI clusters, and as a scalable backend for SaaS products.
If you’re into systems, we got it all: kernel, concurrency, network, distributed algorithms, ...
Languages are C++, Java and Python. We do white-board interviews and value passion for coding.
Roles: Senior Software Engineer, Junior Software Engineer, Engineer in Test, Support Engineer, Sales Engineer
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We currently do not sponsor visas.
#14 of 19
At mbr targeting in Berlin we are developing and scaling the core technology that powers Germany's market leading digital advertising company Ströer.
With online advertising being one of the most challenging fields in high performance computing and data processing, we are working at the cutting edge of big data, machine learning and real-time technologies and we are operating large-scale deployments of real-time web services.
To expand our team of highly skilled engineers we are looking for talented engineers who either already have some experience with big data technologies or who are willing to expand their skill set into the area of these technologies.
The languages we're speaking are Java, Scala and Python (if you’re fluent in only one of them that's fine!) and technology buzzwords include Hadoop, Spark, Flink, Storm, Hive, Impala, Kafka, Druid, …
Also we’re looking for the following:
* Software Engineer (Java/Scala) (f/m)
* Technical Product Manager (f/m)
* Systems Engineer (f/m)
* Data Engineer (f/m)
* Data Scientist (f/m)
Please find more info here: https://mbr-targeting.com/jobs.html
Get in touch with us: email@example.com
#15 of 19
Our team of five experienced Scala Devs is building the API of commercetools. Our customer base is growing fast (our API calls grew by a factor of 5 last year). We work a lot on scaling the platform. Because our product is for developers, we work closely with our Product Owners and contribute to the documentation.
We're looking for strong Backend Engineers with a love for functional programming. We're hiring for both a senior and a junior position.
Stack: Scala, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Cassandra
Our team is tightly knit. Some of us work on Open Source Scala projects, e.g. https://github.com/sangria-graphql, https://github.com/agourlay/cornichon, https://github.com/scaldi/scaldi or contribute to meetups (e.g. we hosted the Scala User Group Berlin-Brandenburg in January). We value work-life balance (no overtime, two of us work 4 days/week), have great parental leave policies and encourage regular Home Office.
Our interview process starts with two short interviews, usually via Hangout. The final interview round is preferably on site.
For more info, and to apply, visit https://commercetools.com/careers
Feel free to ping me with any questions at christoph.neijenhuis (at) commercetools.de
#16 of 19
We are looking for a skilled and motivated Junior Fullstack Developer to work on both the deepstream.io open source server and our upcoming realtime data platform deepstreamHub.com (on-site/fulltime in Berlin).
Please find more information here
#17 of 19
DevOps Automation Engineer
- Maintain and guarantee the availability and performance of our global infrastructure platform (bare-metal and cloud)
- Working together with our providers to solve issues and server provisioning
- Architecting and implementing pragmatic and scalable solutions for new challenges
- Implementing and maintaining automated health-checks and corresponding services to automate our server fleet and to make it more robust
- Making sure that our development and deployment infrastructure is flexible, easy to management and easily to use
- Working closely together with our developers to deploy new services and solve performance problems
- Scaling applications for performance and reliability depending on type of workload
- Automate deployment, provisioning, monitoring as much as possible, write supporting tools and services to manage our fleet of machines
- Establish and maintain a clean documentation for all DevOps processes
#18 of 19
- Contribute to key architectural decisions
- Developing stunning realtime frontends and user interfaces
- Creating the backend components that power our architecture
- Contribute to deepstream.io open source and engage with our growing community
- Extend the deepstream ecosystem with new integrations and frameworks
- Develop a platform that scales efficiently
- Use a wide array of realtime technologies and cloud infrastructures
Find out more - https://deepstreamhub.com/careers/junior-developer/
#19 of 19
We are looking for a technical writer/in-house tech journalist to work closely with both the communications and engineering teams.
For more information click below: