where is who is hiring?
#1 of 1
[ original post ]
The Stamps.com Web Applications Development team is looking for a Web Applications Developer who will be responsible for coordinating and participating in all facets of web application development for multiple projects, production, maintenance, upgrades, quality assurance and compliance with established company development standards.
- Develop new and maintain existing web applications
- Collaboration with other team members, Scrum/Agile process
- Evaluation of product designs to help refine requirements and adherence to design & specifications
- Documentation and design of code to ensure readability and maintainability
- Ability to perform deep debugging into external frameworks when needed
- 3+ years web development experience (HTML/XHTML/DHTML/CSS)
- Experience with other frameworks like Jquery, AngularJS, etc.
- Experience of DOM manipulation and other DHTML concepts
- Experience in cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility
- Understanding of web development best practices
- Full stack experience with .Net Web Api is a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Desire and willingness to learn and master new technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills