where is who is hiring?
#1 of 3
[ original post ]
Juristat is a legal analytics startup based in Saint Louis. We build intelligence products for patent attorneys and applicants.
We are currently looking for an experienced front-end developer with familiarity around modern front-end JS frameworks (Angular, React, ...), and an experienced full-stack JS developer comfortable with ES6/7, Node.js, Express, and so on.
Our engineering team is currently 5 developers, of which 4 are onsite in Saint Louis. We have a very laid back, autonomous work culture, and we provide lots of flexibility and support in terms of using the best tech and tools for the task at hand. We are on AWS and use JS almost entirely, but we never exclude other languages or tech if it's right for the job.
As for our interview process, it generally starts with looking at your code, then a video chat "phone screen" (if not in Saint Louis), and then an on-site interview to meet the team, see the office, and get to know you better. We'll make the final decision after all candidates have finished that process.
If you're interested, check out our careers page at https://www.juristat.com/careers/ or send resume, cover letter, code samples / Github, etc to firstname.lastname@example.org
#2 of 3
The C2FO lab is charged with developing tools for small businesses to help them win the fight against their own unpredictable cash flow using networks instead of traditional financial intermediaries, e.g., banks.
Our interview process consists of an initial conference call to assess mutual interest, then one or more onsite interviews in Pioneer Square.
C2FO as an organization is headquartered in Kansas City and has some great investors on board including Mithril Capital Management, Temasek, and Union Square Ventures. We have a separate, larger engineering team that we collaborate with and that publishes open source at https://github.com/c2fo.
The position includes an excellent compensation package (commensurate with experience), equity ownership, Health Benefits, 401K and more.
If interested, please email email@example.com.
EDIT: added benefits blurb
#3 of 3
At FanThreeSixty we strive to build software which allows sports teams and venues to better engage with fans to keep them connected to their teams by providing more personalized and fluid experiences whether at game time or in the off-season.
Headquartered in Kansas City, MO, we are hiring in both KC as well in Austin, TX for multiple development positions to help expand our data science and data intelligence capabilities for real time intelligence, recommendations and predictions. Interest in machine learning, analytics, data, and system design is a must as you will be heavily involved in each area of the system. You will also work directly with data scientists on the team to scale models for production and provide an efficient available platform for analysis and insight.
* 3-5 years of Java or Python experience required. We leverage both Python and Java, but Python is the primary language of the data intelligence team, however as long as you have a good Java background and are not afraid to learn than Python experience is not required.
* Prior experience in one or more of Spark, Kafka, Cassandra, Hadoop, machine learning application preferred, but not required
* Ability to learn quickly and work independently desired as there is a remote component to this position as we are a distributed team. No fully remote positions available though. All applicants must be able to work in either the KC or Austin office.
* Our interview process is fairly direct and painless with an hour phone interview and then a half day on-site before making a final decision.
* In addition to medical, dental and vision insurance, we also offer a competitive PTO package, matching 401k and reimbursement of attending 2 sporting events each year, for market research.
This specific position is not yet posted on our site, but you can see more specifics about what working at FanThreeSixty is like on our site http://www.fanthreesixty.com/careers/ or contact me directly with any questions or to send your resume.