where is who is hiring?
#1 of 2
[ original post ]
In this role, you'll be helping scale a $10B/year business that's still growing like a startup.
Eager to immerse yourself in the latest technologies in IoT, machine learning, devops, and big data? As a solution architect, you'll get actual hand's on experience with all of these while helping some of the coolest customers in technology today.
Want to contribute to technical communities through thought leadership? AWS Solution Architects regularly present at meetups and conferences, including the flagship re:Invent conference in Las Vegas.
At AWS, you'll be surrounded by some of the best minds in technology and you'll have endless opportunity to learn, grow your skills, and become an expert in cloud computing.
Sound interesting? Please feel free to reach out to me directly at sborsje[at]amazon[dot]com and include HN in the subject.
Full job description at: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/458479
#2 of 2
* We help tens of thousands of developers find and fix errors faster.
* Our backend handles billions of errors with low latency and high reliability.
* Our front-end allows developers to discover and drill down across millions of errors in real-time.
* Our open source libraries are used by some of the best engineering teams in the world, including Kayak, Twilio, Heroku, Zendesk, Instacart and Twitch.
* We're a 19-person team (SF, LA, Las Vegas, Fort Worth, Barcelona, Nomad) building tools that make developers' lives better.
* Benefits and perks: competitive salary and stock options, medical, dental and vision insurance, annual conference budget, generous hardware and software allowance, casual work environment, inclusive team-oriented culture, rapid career growth opportunities, have fun and have an impact.
We're looking for:
* Director of Product Marketing
* Contract SDK Engineer
To get in touch, please apply via https://rollbar.com/jobs