where is who is hiring?
#1 of 2
[ original post ]
90% of the economy lives offline but we know very little of what happens there. Our vision is to quantify and understand the physical world around us to improve business decision making.
We analyze people behavior in physical spaces by collecting millions of data points with our simple, plug&play WiFi sensor and we build algorithms that delivers actionable analytics from the physical world.
Who we are
We are a remote first company committed to creating a strong culture based on the values we live by: Transparency, Honesty, Autonomy, Curiosity, Commitment, Approachability, Creativity, Collaborativity, Frugality, Ownership, Focus.
We believe that while implementation experience is essential, enthusiasm and interest can trump experience: we are willing to take a chance on someone who wants to step up!
We're still young but we've just closed a $1mln seed round that we will use to grow faster and we have been selected for prestigious acceleration programs like Cisco EIR in SJ, Acceleprise SF and EU IMPACT.
What we are looking for:
- a junior Python developer for our data science team: math background, knowledge or willingness to learn statistics
- a marketing manager: B2B, PR, inbound marketing
If this sounds interesting and our culture resonates with yours, we'd love to talk to you => email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
#2 of 2
Fresenius Medical Care, world’s leading provider of products and services for people with chronic kidney failure, has an immediate opening for a Software developer. We are seeking a talented .NET developer to join our team of Software developer based in Vaiano Cremasco (Italy).
You will be responsible for building .NET application using C# + Microsoft SQL Server. Technologies includes WPF and WCF. The focus is to the full application stack including front-end, back-end and database development. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these layers of our applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Team is working using agile methodologies (SCRUM-BUT). A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design is a must. The application is a Medical Device software class I, where quality is essential and where is needed to follow all Medical Device related IEC standards.
• Strong knowledge of .NET framework
• Proficient in C# with a good knowledge of their ecosystems
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server T-SQL language
• Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server basic administration skills
• Understanding of Windows Communication Foundation
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
• Skill for writing reusable libraries and components
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
• Knowledge of concurrency patterns
• Familiarity with Windows Presentation Framework
• Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
• Understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
• Proficient understanding of Microsoft Team Foundation System
• Knowledge of Web development is also preferred but not strictly required
• Fluent in English, Italian would be a plus
• C# + Microsoft SQL Server professional use minimum of 5 years
• Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
Location: Vaiano Cremasco (Italy)
Willingness to travel up to 10% of the time
Email me (marco.pagliari) at (fmc-ag.com) with your resume and a brief introduction.