where is who is hiring?
#1 of 10
[ original post ]
Hello! Airbnb is looking for a front-end engineer to join its growing Service Excellence team in Portland, Oregon. We are building world-class tools for our global team of Customer Experience and Trust and Safety agents to ensure our guests and hosts have a great experience on Airbnb, 24/7, and 365 days a year.
Please feel free to apply online at https://www.airbnb.com/careers/departments/position/572443 or contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
#2 of 10
Bigleaf is an SD-WAN platform that provides reliability and performance for Cloud applications over commodity broadband. We're a small team but we've got an established business with hundreds of paying mid-market customers, and we're growing quickly.
Our interview process entails some initial email discussions, 1-2 in-person or phone-based interviews (no crazy technical algorithm memorization tests), and often a brief (~1 hr) coding challenge for you to do from home.
We're hiring for the following technical roles right now:
* Front-end Developer
* Sr. Software Engineer (Linux networking focus)
* Network Operations Engineer
* Network Integration Engineer
Check out more details here: http://www.bigleaf.net/careers and feel free to email me (Founder and CEO) at firstname.lastname@example.org (no recruiters please).
#3 of 10
InComm is hiring for many positions in the Portland office. We're in the stored value product industry (think gift cards), and many other financial products.
We're using C#, React, RabbitMQ, Redis, and SQL Server, and any experience with AWS or Docker is a bonus. Building out APIs to integrate a wide variety of customers and third parties. Free lunch and breakfast once a week, located downtown, free parking or TriMet pass. Free snacks and hackathons once a year. Great atmosphere and opportunity to grow.
* Senior UI/UX designer to help us create designs for new and existing products. In this role you will collaborate with our product management and software development teams to turn ideas, use cases, and user stories into mockups, wireframes, and working software.
* Senior Systems Engineer to assist with dev ops
* Senior Software Engineer (.NET/client side with AngularJS or React)
* Senior Database Engineer (SQL Server) - ideal candidate for this position with have experience performing enterprise reporting development in a Microsoft environment. You will be sharp, motivated, hardworking, and well versed in enterprise reporting tooling, frameworks, and best practices. Experience writing testable, scalable solutions is very important to us.
* SQL Server DBA
Relocation may be available for some positions. Email me at rfaaberg at incomm dot com with your cover letter and resume if you're interested.
#4 of 10
We’re data-driven explorers, discovering invaluable insights and data about markets and consumers each and every day. Our insights fuel the growth engine inside of the world’s top corporations and financial institutions. We bring together advanced access to data, curious minds and cutting-edge technology. M Science is shaping the future of data and analysis.
We are looking specifically to build out our development team in our Portland Office. Please apply if you have interest
Core Technology :
B.S/M.S in Computer Science/Software Engineering or related field.
Ability and interest to build and architect large scale production quality systems.
Exposure to machine learning / cloud computing / full stack web development a significant plus.
- has written production quality code for school /work projects in any language.
- Exposure to C#, Java, python, scala a plus.
Data Scientist :
B.S/M.S/PhD in Computer Science, Applied Math, Statistics or related technical field.
Superior programming skills, able to write maintainable, well commented code of production quality (not just scripting in R)
Good communication skills, able to communicate with researchers to understand concepts and propose better methods.
Passionate interest in Data Quality, Transformation and all aspects of the ETL pipeline.
Able to work independently.
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
#5 of 10
My team is hiring Software Engineers with Front End/Back End experience.
Our team builds analytics applications for enterprise-grade IoT applications across multiple clients. We're a software development agency, so our tech stacks vary depending on the quarter/project/team. Our requirements are pretty simple:
- 2+ years experience
- Experience with at least one strongly typed language (C#, Java, Go, Scala, etc).
- A working understanding of RESTful design principles
If you think this is a good fit, shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and apply on the website at https://metaltoad.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=57
#6 of 10
If you're interested, please apply here: https://reviewsnap.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0hbew
#7 of 10
FocusVision is looking for a full-time software engineer in Portland with C# experience, who is also excited to learn new languages and technologies.
Our interview process involves a short phone screen (30-45 minutes) and one 4-hour onsite interview.
Apply by emailing Jon at email@example.com and mention that you came from HN.
#8 of 10
#9 of 10
The position will require that you have experience with NodeJS, RESTful API, MongoDB or similar database. At least 3 years of development experience. Unit testing with Mocha/Chai or similar. Understanding of good software engineering patterns and practices, OOP vs functional, etc. Experience using Git for source control is required.
- MEAN stack, HTML, CSS, SASS experience is preferred.
- Experience with ES6.
- Agile development experience and continuous integration/delivery practices desired.
- DevOps tools experience (Docker, Chef, Puppet, Vagrant) is desired.
Please no 3rd party recruiters or agencies
This is on site in Portland, Or. Local candidates or persons willing to relocate to Portland only (no relocation compensation included).
May be required to travel
Apply at https://angel.co/brightwork-1/jobs/146020-full-stack-javascr...
#10 of 10
We're an agile team with about 8 devs (iOS and Android). We've got an independent scrum master (yes!). If you join in Portland we've got also beer on tap.
You should have at least +3 years experience on Android development. If you want to be part of one of the best rated ecommerce apps just apply here: