where is who is hiring?
#1 of 6
[ original post ]
# What the company does
Courex is a 8 year old ecommerce logistics company driven by technology. We help our customers manage their supply chain so they can focus on selling. We do the following
- last mile delivery
- omnichannel integration
Our operations is driven by technology. Some interesting stuff
- We run a hybrid crowd-sourced(uber style) + fixed fleet model.
- We built an automated parcel dimension measurement machine using Kinect
- We have autonomous robots coming in 2017 to pick and sort parcels
Experience a different sort of scale. Not bits and bytes, but parcels, machines and people. Your work affects the real world.
# What the job entails
We are looking for someone strong in design who can help us in the design of our web and mobile applications. It can be a full time position or as a consultant.
No formal qualifications needed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
#2 of 6
Carousell is a mobile-first, peer-to-peer marketplace app that makes buying and selling on the internet inspiring, social and super simple.
For Engineering Manager position, I'm looking for someone who can:
- Be actively involved for guiding the engineering technical strategy, make strategic decisions and clearly communicate high level strategy to our team members in order to lead Carousell Engineering to work better and more efficiently in bringing great features to our users faster
- Continuously inspire and mentor our team of Engineers to grow in their careers and professional development
- Be able to clearly communicate technical details to non-technical members of our organisation in a manner that is easily understandable
- Communicate the roadmap, scope and risks of your projects, and lead the delivery of major initiatives on clear timelines
- Be able to stay on top of the bleeding edge of technology and know how to assess a new tech and how it may help Carousell Engineering improve our work and our product
- Anticipate headcount needs and work with the recruiting team to attract and retain high quality engineering talent for our organisation
If you are interested, please email your resume or ask questions directly to me at email@example.com.
We also have positions for Software Engineers (Front-end, iOS, Android, Back-end, Data), Data Engineering Manager, etc. Please check them out at http://careers.carousell.com.
#3 of 6
Come work on our fleet of self-driving cars!
nuTonomy aims to be the first company in the world to launch an autonomous taxi system, and we are building up an awesome team to make this goal a reality. This includes software for autonomous vehicle navigation in urban environments, smartphone-based ride hailing, fleet routing and management, and controlling a vehicle remotely through teleoperation. The company’s software has been tested in the U.S., Singapore, and Europe.
Currently, the positions that have a formal opening are: Vice President of Engineering, Perception Lead, Computer Vision Research Scientist, Control System Engineer, ECU Engineer - Automotive, Embedded / GPU Software Engineer, Engineering - Recent Graduates, Functional Safety Engineer, Machine Learning Specialist, Mapping and Localization Engineer, Motion Planning Engineer, Perception Engineer, Radar Engineer, Software Test Engineer, Software Test Engineer, Sr. Cyber Security Engineer, Sr. Software Engineer - C++, Sr. Software Engineer - Full Stack, Sr. Software Engineer - Simulation, Sr. Software Engineer - Tools and Infrastructure, Sr. Systems Administrator, UI/UX Designer.
These positions are available across our 4 offices: Cambridge (MA), Santa Monica (CA), Zurich, Singapore.
See the complete listing at: http://grnh.se/f75mb21
We are more than happy to tailor our positions for exceptional candidates: what would you like to work on, exactly?
#4 of 6
What we do: We make some of the best Application Delivery Control technology in the world that is easily deployable, in real time; anywhere, anytime and on any platform.
Who we are: KEMP Technologies is one of the fastest growing ADC vendors in the world with over 26,000 customers (including NASA, Apple, EA, Fender, Dyson, SONY & NYPD) and offices in New York, Long Island, Santa Clara, Limerick, Hannover and Singapore. KEMP was ranked #1 ADC vendor by growth in 2013 and #3 ADC vendor by units shipped worldwide in 2013. KEMP Technologies has been named in Crain's 2014 New York Business Fast 50, Inc. 2014 Fast 5000 and Deloitte 2014 Technology Fast 500 and is a disruptive and innovative force in the ADC space globally. http://life.kemptechnologies.com/
If you'd like to learn more: drosen at kemptechnologies dot com
#5 of 6
Build out entire tech ecosystems in developing countries.
We're a US company, currently focused on Bangladesh, and we're building out the infrastructure for all digital commerce. We're already the biggest tech company in the country by far, supported by the government, with our own warehouses, logistics fleet and a 400-person ground-team, about to break through from urban to rural areas.
We believe in lean yet strong engineering.
Apply if you're extremely passionate about computer science, Haskell, F# or LISP, or if you can't find sleep because the world isn't as integrated as it can possibly be.
You'll be responsible for your own business unit, and you will be managing junior engineers. MUST NOT be afraid to get into the dirty details of the bits and MUST be able to visualize the entire system.
Email: founders [at] chaldal [dot] com
#6 of 6
Cloudflare is building a better Internet. Our long term goal is to give every site the same performance, security, and reliability that major sites like Google and Facebook accomplish, without any specialized network hardware or complicated administration. We enhance millions of sites, including this one.
We believe in working collaboratively with an emphasis on personal growth and responsibility. Working at Cloudflare lets you wear many hats, spearhead new projects, and shape your career. Product market fit is established, but there's a lot of great engineering, product, sales, and support work to be done. We're starting 2017 at 330 people, with plans to double that in the next year.
We're always hiring for operations/SRE, sales, general systems engineering (mostly in Go, nginx, and network, as well as DNS at scale), and web development. Here's some specific roles we're keen to hire:
0) Engineering Manager, Platform Operations -- We're looking for an Engineering Manager to lead our PlatOps team. Our engineering management team is very strong and we are looking for someone who join and help keep all of our backend services alive and healthy.
1) Data Engineering(s) -- We have a ton of different technologies that our data engineers work with, and they are a really strong core team here. Kafka, PostgreSQL, Docker, Mesos, Marathon, Chronos, nginx, and so many more technologies.
2) Product Security Engineer -- We have a lot of applications and need more talented software engineers who love to break and fix. We need hands on engineers who are not afraid to dive in and drive fixes to completion, and evangelize security.
3) Systems Engineer (Austin) -- We are hiring systems engineers at all of our offices, but our Austin office is growing very quickly. Our Austin office is working on some really new and innovative projects. Web and distributed systems built with Go, Node, Docker, and much more.
Check out our blog to see what's planned for 2017 (https://blog.cloudflare.com/)
If you're interested, please apply through the https://www.cloudflare.com/join-our-team link, our recruiting team looks at every single application from every applicant.