where is who is hiring?
#1 of 5
[ original post ]
Our ambition is to redefine contract handling, fundamentally. Our vision is to lead the innovation and become the global market leader of digital contract handling. Contracts serve as the backbone of any company, whether you work in sales, procurement, human resources or legal. Oneflow ties up the whole contract handling process in one single application, and makes it easy and efficient for everyone involved.
We are looking for awesome frontend and backend engineers to join this journey and together solve interesting problems. Some of them you might have worked on - like moving to a container-based microservice architecture using orchestration. Others are more challenging. For example, allowing multiple clients to edit the same contract.
You will join a small team and have an impact on the technology choices and the solutions we build.
Backend - https://emp.jobylon.com/jobs/6237-oneflow-backend-developer/
Frontend - https://emp.jobylon.com/jobs/6550-oneflow-frontend-developer...
Do mention hackernews in your application for some brownie points :). Or I am happy to answer questions - pradip dot caulagi at oneflow dot com.
#2 of 5
Akvo is a non profit foundation, creating open source software and sensors. We focus on making international development and country governance more effective, transparent and collaborative.
Our Development team is a diverse and distributed group across EU with clusters in Amsterdam, Stockholm and Barcelona.
== Main tasks and responsibilities
* Develop common/shared platform services in Akvo
* Together with the team lead, coordinate architecture concerns between products
* Provide technical direction to the rest of teams
* Research existing FOSS components and assess the trade-offs (build vs buy)
* Collaborate with QA and Ops teams to make better and more reliable software.
== Requirements and competencies
* “Strong opinions, weakly held”
* You have developed complex systems under organizational constraints
* You like mentoring developers and you're advocating good programming practices
* You have JVM and Linux experience (performance and memory troubleshooting)
* You have experience from fast growing organizations and/or Lean startup methodology
== Interview process
You'll have interviews via Skype/video, with Platform team lead, Head of Development and your potential
colleagues. Please send motivation letter and resume to Iván Perdomo <work[at]akvo.org>
#3 of 5
We’re expanding our development team in Stockholm and are looking for highly skilled Java developers.
Join a fast-paced environment where our customers expect a rock solid platform with excellent availability, capable of handling millions upon millions of transactions.
Our dev teams are small and agile and focus on code quality.
When you start working here, be prepared for a flying start – most likely you’ll be committing code aimed for production in your first week.
What we expect of you:
You are a skilled Java developer who knows SQL and web services, and are no stranger to the frontend (we thought of a lot of buzzwords to put here, but truth be told, we don’t care too much about buzz. What matters is ability and drive).
You speak Swedish and good English.
We’re located right in the middle of the city, two minutes from Stockholm Central Station.
Read more about us at www.linkon.se or check out our Prezi: https://prezi.com/iis46ovdtm4k/about-linkon/
Interested? Apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
#4 of 5
Omni is an award winning news app (and website) with the focus on personalization and quick and complete news coverage (aggregating all other news sources).
You will be part of a small and efficient team (4 full stack devs, 1 UX, and 1 designer in Stockholm; 4 Android and iOS devs in Gdansk) who have just begun expanding the app into new markets. We're small enough that you will have a big impact, but there's still plenty of career opportunities within the rest of Schibsted.
However, we're constantly experimenting and innovating and no strangers to trying new technology when we get a good opportunity (personally I can't wait to use Elm in production; we just need more devs who knows it!).
Email me at email@example.com if you're interested.
#5 of 5
Hey y'all - Distil Networks is a growing startup in the web application security industry. We build SaaS that blocks automated threats, like bots and scrapers, from attacking our customer’s websites and APIs. This reduces fraud, content theft, spam, and helps eliminate lots of security issues. We have a global network that actively blocks web traffic based on human/ non-human signatures. Our customers love us, our investors love us, and we’re growing and hiring.
We have offices in SF, DC, North Carolina, London, and Sweden! I’m a data scientist / engineer here and still have a great time. Closing in on 3 years for me. I really like all my coworkers (physical and remote) and we have a near-zero jerk count.
What we’re looking for (https://jobs.lever.co/distilnetworks?lever-via=3TYvimYmGi):
Specifically we need:
- Data Engineer (please oh please!) (https://jobs.lever.co/distilnetworks/b81d473f-b69b-4050-a481...)
- Front end engineers (https://jobs.lever.co/distilnetworks/85ecd904-11db-4444-91bf...)
- Engineering Manager (https://jobs.lever.co/distilnetworks/38019be7-7d8a-4d70-83af...)
- Senior full stack devs (https://jobs.lever.co/distilnetworks/b8ee33fb-5a15-400c-a51a...)
- Product manager - Data Vis (https://jobs.lever.co/distilnetworks/d278ca16-8256-449e-a0dd...)
- Support engineer (Arlington) https://jobs.lever.co/distilnetworks/b53c1890-d4e7-4149-bea6...
- Software engineer (https://jobs.lever.co/distilnetworks/c2a5db5c-12ce-40f2-949c...)
Many of these jobs have openings in multiple locations.
We’re also hiring for Marketing, Recruiting, Finance, and Sales! Basically everything.