where is who is hiring?
#1 of 3
[ original post ]
== ABOUT ==
Hackers in Residence (HIR) are hired by Founders to co-explore and co-found new projects. In our studio you will work together with designers, product managers, data scientists and growth marketers exploring new ideas and building prototypes.
When a prototyped idea shows promise we create a roadmap of how to turn it into a launchable product together. We then ruthlessly validate the product in the open market, looking for traction. If it takes off, we then transform it into an independent company with you as a co-founder.
You can read much more about the journey: https://medium.com/the-founders-blog/come-hack-away-with-us-...
== APPLY ==
#2 of 3
Development and architectural tasks, design and implementation of services and solutions, maintaining and responding to issues in our systems.
We are looking for:
- Deep programming experience. We use Python and a sprinkle of Rust and Go
- Proven pragmatic and elegant problem solving skills
RDBMS skills on a high level (We use PostgreSQL)
- Strong opinions on quality and good architectural practices
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Candidate must be able to pass a background check
- Relocation to Denmark will be required if the successful candidate is currently located elsewhere
To apply for this position, please e-mail your resume and a cover letter to our HR Manager, Amalie Winterberg,
email@example.com or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
#3 of 3
Airtame is an early-stage startup in the heart of Copenhagen. Our wireless streaming solution helps people work better.
We're currently hiring:
* Embedded Linux Engineer (https://airtame.com/jobs/embedded-linux-engineer)
* Senior C/C++ Software Engineer (https://airtame.com/jobs/senior-c-software-engineer)
* Senior Full-Stack Engineer (https://airtame.com/jobs/senior-full-stack-engineer)
* Senior Frontend Engineer (https://airtame.com/jobs/senior-frontend-engineer)
* Senior QA Engineer (https://airtame.com/jobs/senior-qa-engineer)
Our talented engineers are given significant ownership and responsibility over projects. We value rapid iteration, continuous integration and testing, and we are serious about producing high-quality, maintainable software. Frequent code reviews, linting, and pairing are all integral components of our engineering culture. We encourage experimenting with new technologies and constantly challenge ourselves to improve our code, processes, and systems.
You can read a bit about our values on our Company Culture Trello Board: https://trello.com/b/ZXs2YYy6/culture-airtame
Send an email to email@example.com if you're interested. We can sponsor work visas for non-EU applicants.