where is who is hiring?
#1 of 2
[ original post ]
Full job listings and application instructions at https://equipmentshare.com/jobs
EquipmentShare's goal is to be the best platform for contractors to rent and manage their assets. We're looking for experienced software engineers (front end, back end, full stack) to build out our telematics and rental software. We're primarily using Angular and Python.
Example situations that you could build tools for:
* Help companies run efficient job sites by monitoring their equipment utilization
* Decrease fuel costs by optimizing rental scheduling and transportation
* Use telematics data to manage equipment maintenance, and preventatively dispatch mechanics
#2 of 2
At FanThreeSixty we strive to build software which allows sports teams and venues to better engage with fans to keep them connected to their teams by providing more personalized and fluid experiences whether at game time or in the off-season. Headquartered in Kansas City, MO, we are hiring in both KC as well in Austin, TX for multiple development positions to help expand our data science and data intelligence capabilities for real time intelligence, recommendations and predictions. Interest in machine learning, analytics, data, and system design is a must as you will be heavily involved in each area of the system. You will also work directly with data scientists on the team to scale models for production and provide an efficient available platform for analysis and insight.
* 3-5 years of Java or Python experience required. We leverage both Python and Java, but Python is the primary language of the data intelligence team, however as long as you have a good Java background and are not afraid to learn than Python experience is not required.
* Prior experience in one or more of Spark, Kafka, Cassandra, Hadoop, machine learning application preferred, but not required
* Ability to learn quickly and work independently desired as there is a remote component to this position as we are a distributed team. No fully remote positions available though. All applicants must be able to work in either the KC or Austin office.
* Our interview process is fairly direct and painless with an hour phone interview and then a half day on-site before making a final decision.
* In addition to medical, dental and vision insurance, we also offer a competitive PTO package, matching 401k and reimbursement of attending 2 sporting events each year, for market research.
This specific position is not yet posted on our site, but you can see more specifics about what working at FanThreeSixty is like on our site http://www.fanthreesixty.com/careers/ or contact me directly with any questions or to send your resume.