where is who is hiring?
#1 of 4
[ original post ]
At Opendoor we're changing the way homes are bought and sold. Moving is one of life’s most stressful events. We empower people with a simpler, more thoughtful approach to buying or selling their home. We have an amazing team of talented and passionate engineers and data scientists. We are looking for data scientists, front-end engineers, and generalist software engineers to help us change the real estate industry. Leadership experience is a plus.
Technologies we work with: Angular, Rails, PostGIS, Python, AWS, Webpack, Phoenix (Elixir), GoLang, Docker. Help us reinvent life’s largest and most important transaction. Please email directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
#2 of 4
thoughtbot | Designer | Boston, New York City, Raleigh | https://thoughtbot.com/jobs
thoughtbot | Design Director | London | https://thoughtbot.com/jobs
Developers should have excellent knowledge of Ruby on Rails, , SQL, Unix, and Test-Driven Development. We also have active projects in Go, Elixir Phoenix, React, and React Native. Experience or interest in these technologies is a plus.
Very well-qualified candidates will also have experience with consulting. We work a sustainable pace of 40 hours/week, consulting for clients four days/week. On Fridays, we have investment time when we learn new tools and techniques, work on open source, write blog posts, and make ourselves, each other, and the community better.
#3 of 4
At Seat Scouts, we help brokers in the event ticket industry automate their everyday.
We do this by making the fastest software using the latest technology. We are also a 100% remote team, so you can join us from anywhere the country!
We are currently hiring for Sr. Functional Programmers who will be responsible for building out our suite of broker automation tools by contributing throughout the entire software stack. Brokers rely on us to automate critical tasks with 100% accuracy and micro-second latency. As such, we rely on cutting-edge technologies such as Elixir, Phoenix Framework, React, and WebSockets to build real-time software thats up to the task. If you’re interested in building high-performance software using the latest tech, let us know at email@example.com.
#4 of 4
It’s time to find the career that’s right for you. At Hyland, you’ll do challenging work at a growing, innovative technology company. If all you’ve heard about us is that we have two slides and free pop, then you’re missing what really makes Hyland different. That stuff is cool, but what really matters in a job isn’t whether you wear a t-shirt or tie to work. What matters is that we give our employees fulfilling, rewarding careers. Come see if one of them is right for you.
* Developer III - Workday Developer (Westlake, OH) - https://careers-hyland.icims.com/jobs/2669/developer-iii--wo...
* Developer II (Westlake, OH) - https://careers-hyland.icims.com/jobs/2568/developer-ii/job
* Developer I (Westlake, OH) - https://careers-hyland.icims.com/jobs/2566/developer-i/job
* Cloud Platform Developer I (Westlake, OH) - https://careers-hyland.icims.com/jobs/2216/cloud-platform-de...
* Network and Security Engineer (Westlake, OH) - https://careers-hyland.icims.com/jobs/2556/network-and-secur...
* Developer I - Front-End Developer (Westlake, OH) - https://careers-hyland.icims.com/jobs/2649/developer-i---fro...
* Application Developer I (Westlake, OH) - https://careers-hyland.icims.com/jobs/2546/application-devel...
* Software Engineer (Phoenix, AZ) - https://careers-hyland.icims.com/jobs/2444/software-engineer...
* Dev Ops Engineer (Phoenix, AZ) - https://careers-hyland.icims.com/jobs/2590/dev-ops-engineer/...
* Software Engineer (Santiago, Chile) - https://careers-hyland.icims.com/jobs/1874/software-engineer...
All job listings: https://careers.hyland.com/en/Apply/?search=all
For more information, please contact Courtney.Byham (at) onbase (dot) com