where is who is hiring?
#1 of 8
[ original post ]
Come be a part of democratizing technology learning!
Hiring for lots of teams:
In Boston, San Diego, and Orlando as well
Here's one example:
Catch me on twitter with questions: @jaketrent
It's a special place to work:
- Software Craftsmanship - we want to be proud of our work
- Test-Driven Development - we take responsibility for our code without QA engineers
- Pair programming - we value collaborative development
- Continuous Delivery - teams independently ship code to prod every day
- Kanban & Lean - no more backlog grooming, no more T-shirt size estimating
- Continual improvement - we take time to sharpen the saw and adjust how we work
- Autonomous & responsible teams - making their own product & dev choices
- Cross-functional teams - collaborating through all phases of the product dev process
- Customer research - we build what our customers actually want
- Trusting leaders - who trust us to create and don’t impose deadlines or features
- Solid technology - of the team’s choice, for the right job
#2 of 8
Pacifica is the fastest growing stress, anxiety and depression management application in the world with over 1.25 million registered users. We are looking for a self-driven individual to take over development of our mobile and web applications as we grow and expand our team. Experience with angular and corresponding web technologies is a must, and experience with hybrid mobile applications (Ionic/Cordova) is highly desirable. Ideally, you're also fluent in CSS, including CSS3 animations, and know all of the tools of the trade - node, bower, grunt, gulp, etc.
#3 of 8
Design and implement components of a virtualized device that runs the same apps that you run on your phone or tablet. The virtualized device emulates multi-core CPUs, GPUs, video processors, and other components that comprise the modern SoC (system-on-chip) that is at the heart of today's devices. This platform will be used to help define the architecture of future Qualcomm SoCs.
The components are developed in C and C++. Since the virtual device will run the entire Android software stack, experience with the Linux kernel and Android frameworks will be helpful.
For more details, see https://jobs.qualcomm.com/public/jobDetails.xhtml?requisitio... You can apply there, or you can send your resume to me at arch-resume [at] qualcomm.com
#4 of 8
Black Mountain is a software company that develops innovative, tailored solutions for data aggregation, process management, and business reporting. We've made the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List for 3rd year in a row. We're a fun company to work for, and we have great benefits.
Position Description: We're looking for a driven, experienced and hands-on security professional to own the day-to-day and strategic security initiatives. Your day-to-day activities will range from pursuing security compliance to implementing a WAF solution for our AWS-based cloud offering.
Contact: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
#5 of 8
Position Description: C# / Selenium / JS / TeamCity / Chef / OpsWorks This is an exciting time for an Automated QA Engineer. You get to build the solution from scratch using the technologies you feel best fit the problem space. Help us move towards a Continuously Deployed product.
#6 of 8
Black Mountain is a software company that develops innovative, tailored solutions for data aggregation, process management, and business reporting. We've made the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List for 3rd year in a row.
We're a fun company to work for, and we have great benefits.
#7 of 8
MotionMD is a clinical workflow application for Orthopedic practices. We help automate the paperwork for healthcare billing and prescription and inventory management so that Doctors and their staff can spend more time delivering great care to the patient. MotionMD is a budding software organization inside of DJO Global, a 40 year old Orthopedic bracing and surgical company. We are not a startup! :-)
The development team works remote all across the US with team members in every US time zone. The app is built using Ruby (2.3) and Rails (4.2, soon 5.0!) with primarily Backbone and Bootstrap on the front end. Our Rails app is going on 9 years old and is very well maintained and continuously undergoing new feature development. We’re looking for people who value writing and reading maintainable code and enjoy working on software that makes an impact. At this time we’re looking for people with experience in the Intermediate to Senior range.
Here's what our hiring process looks like so you know what to expect from us:
1. An initial phone screen to learn more about you learn more about us
2. Pair programming session for 1-2 hours where we will work on an actual bug in MotionMD
3. Group video chat with the MotionMD development team
We’re looking for help in the following areas:
- DevOps & Automation: our app runs on AWS and we’re looking to continue building more tools and automation to help us do our jobs better. We use Terraform, Ansible, and Packer for automation.
- Front-End: Our app is a mishmash of CoffeeScript, Backbone, Bootstrap, and Jasmine tests. We would love for someone to lead the way on unifying our JS/CSS approaches and set us up for new horizons such as TypeScript, Vue, or Elm
- Back-End/Feature Development: There’s a lot of room for innovation in healthcare and we always need help implementing new functionality for our users.
Please email email@example.com if you’re interested
#8 of 8
We're looking for:
DevOps Engineer: https://angel.co/reachifyio/jobs/143974-devops-engineer
Reachify is a complete patient communications platform that combines a desktop and mobile application with a modern, cloud-based phone system to integrate and unify all channels of communication. We are working with AI to create the next generation of automation in healthcare.