where is who is hiring?
#1 of 3
[ original post ]
Full-Stack Developer, Operations Engineer, Test Automation Engineer, Product Manager
AppNeta is a fast-growing, international technology startup that has achieved 100% year-over-year sales growth and is poised to take advantage of the massive performance monitoring marketplace sized by Gartner as $3.5B in 2017. AppNeta has been named to the Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies list four years running, and has won numerous awards in the Boston market, including BBJ’s Best Places to Work and BostInno’s Coolest Companies.
All Positions: http://grnh.se/q10oic1
* Operations Engineer ( http://grnh.se/qhb87n1 ): AWS, Chef, Consul, Packer, Linux
* Test Automation Engineer ( http://grnh.se/x2qnmu1 ): Java, Python, Selenium, bash, Git
* Product Manager ( http://grnh.se/6dwrfx1 )
Disclaimer: URLs include referral IDs for a referral bonus, you are welcome to strip the ID out if you prefer.
#2 of 3
Sniply is a small startup (4 people so far), that makes a saas marketing tool. We're hiring for two new positions:
2) Machine Learning Engineer: we are working on a lot of NLP problems, specifically with document summarization.
If you're interested, check out our postings: https://angel.co/sniply-1/jobs
#3 of 3
RDS is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our team working on AWS scale big-data analytics problems. RDS Performance Insights team is working on a new and as yet unreleased service which will reshape the way that customers use databases and redefine industry expectations of what a modern, enterprise grade cloud-native database provides. Leveraging a number of AWS services including Kinesis and EMR/Spark, our mandate is to provide actionable insights into underlying database performance and push the boundaries of product and technology innovation in this area. As the only big-data, analytics and ML focused team in RDS, our greenfield project is worked on by a tight knit devops team, owned, and operated entirely from the new Amazon office here in Vancouver, Canada. If you’re a snowbird in the winter, love long summers and beaches, and want to work on a very engaging, highly impactful product with extremely high customer demand, endless learning and collaboration in a world-class group then get in touch!
- Lead the design, build and operations of our application stacks
- Ability to influence adoption of capabilities built by the team to AWS teams outside of RDS
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development and operational efficiencies
– Have a scope of influence in development practices, methods and approaches across the team and RDS organization
- Comp Sci, Engineering, Stats/Mathematics BA/MA/PhD
- 8-10+ years professional experience in software development
- Experienced technical leader, excellent communication skills. Recruitment, coaching and mentoring of other engineers.
- Ability to independently define and execute against a technical vision and roadmap
– Strong will to adhere to best practices in OO development and a need to leave well–structured code in your tracks
For more information and to apply:
Please feel free to directly contact me (I'm an engineer on the team) [MyHNUsername][AT]amazon.com, or my manager pimmel[AT]amazon.com for any questions that you might have.