where is who is hiring?
#1 of 1
[ original post ]
National Grid is currently seeking a Software Engineer who is passionate about solving problems and working in a fast-paced environment to design, develop and install software solutions. This position is full-time and based in our Waltham Technology Laboratory. You will be working in an exciting start-up environment with the benefits and support of one of the largest energy companies in the country.
Knowledge & Experience Required:
- Ability to develop software in C, C++, C#, Java or other selected languages
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years industry experience (tech, not utility specific)
Apply here: https://careers.nationalgridus.com/job/waltham/software-engi...