where is who is hiring?
#1 of 3
[ original post ]
Root is an auto insurance company, like GEICO and Progressive. We use data science to identify and insure good drivers, reducing insurance premiums for good drivers significantly as a result.
We're a startup — we're 25 people who have been working on this for 2 years. We've built iOS and Android apps that gather data on how well people drive. We use that to set insurance prices. To build the best possible product and user experience, we went through the arduous process of starting an insurance carrier from scratch.
#2 of 3
Mid-west based startup that is lowering the barriers for developers to leverage AI and Machine Learning.
* Design, develop, test, support, and deploy a SaaS applications in the cloud
* Implement processes which migrate and scale the application automatically
* Work with software development to improve performance and reliability
* Secure and manage the environments in which the application runs
* Experience in 24x7 production operations, preferably supporting a highly available environment for a SaaS or cloud service provider.
* Knowledge of cloud infrastructure environments (e.g. AWS, Azure)
* Container based architecture and deployments (Docker, Ansible, etc.)
* Release automation (e.g. Jenkins), system administration, system configuration, and system debugging experience.
* Experience using scripting languages, configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet, etc) and command execution frameworks.
* Microsoft Azure, AWS, or other cloud services
* Git, SVN, or any version control software
* Strong debugging skills
#3 of 3
Starrett-Bytewise is seeking a qualified candidate with expertise in Software Engineering for the creation and maintenance of software for industrial measurement systems. The candidate will be working as part of small team of developers responsible for creation and maintenance of state of the art C++/C# applications for our industry leading inspection systems. The ideal candidate will have fundamental knowledge of signal processing, a strong grasp of multithreading, proficiency in linear algebra, a general passion for programming, and a willingness to relocate to Columbus, GA.
Candidates should have one to five years’ experience in C++/C#, the desire to learn and apply new technologies, and enthusiasm for solving technical challenges. Qualified candidates will have strong problem solving, multi-tasking, inter-personal, organization, time management, and communication skills. Candidates for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be required to provide proof of employment eligibility at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship for this position is not available at this time.
For full job description, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.