where is who is hiring?
#1 of 2
[ original post ]
React/mobX, Electron, Node.js, PostgreSQL
90% of all goods are transported in containers. The largest container vessels can take on 20,000 containers at a time. The industry is struggling like never before, and is fundamentally inefficient: 50% of all container vessels globally are delayed coming into port, most communication is conducted through phone and even fax, paper is still used in abundance, there can be over 15 process handovers moving a container, and there are large regional differences in performance among players.
We want to change that, and bring the industry into the digital age. Portchain (www.port-chain.com) is a Danish startup founded by 3 McKinsey alums in February 2017 that aims to significantly reduce operational cost and complexity for all players while providing industry leading customer experience. From our office in Bredgade next to Amalienborg, we are ramping up our team from five people to ten over the next four months. As such we are hiring only the highest caliber developers to join our team, and help reshape shipping.
#2 of 2
Airtame is a fast-growing startup in the heart of Copenhagen. Our wireless streaming solution helps people work better.
We're currently hiring:
* Web Developer (https://airtame.com/jobs/web-developer)
* Embedded Linux Engineer (https://airtame.com/jobs/embedded-linux-engineer)
* Senior Software Engineer in Test (https://airtame.com/jobs/senior-software-engineer-in-test)
* Senior Application Engineer (https://airtame.com/jobs/senior-application-engineer)
* Full-Stack Engineer (https://airtame.com/jobs/full-stack-engineer)
* Infrastructure Engineer (https://airtame.com/jobs/infrastructure-engineer)
* UI/UX Designer (https://airtame.com/jobs/ui-ux-designer)
* Technical Support and Network Specialist (https://airtame.com/jobs/tech-support-network-specialist-dk)
Our talented engineers are given significant ownership and responsibility over projects. We value rapid iteration, continuous integration and testing, and we are serious about producing high-quality, maintainable software. Frequent code reviews, linting, and pairing are all integral components of our engineering culture. We encourage experimenting with new technologies and constantly challenge ourselves to improve our code, processes, and systems.
You can read a bit about our values on our Company Culture Trello Board: https://trello.com/b/ZXs2YYy6/culture-airtame
Send an email to email@example.com if you're interested. We can sponsor work visas for non-EU applicants.