where is who is hiring?
#1 of 1
[ original post ]
We're developing a tool that would safely and reliable control underlying infrastructure of all IP networks in the world.
The product we're working on is not simple, and there are many interesting technical and technological challenges.
We're looking for top software engineers with significant experience and understanding of best practices to help the founding team with the development of our F500-scale product.
We have a very scalable business model, and we're offering ownership in the company through stock option plan.
Experience with APIs and nosql databases is a must.
* Node.JS, ArangoDB, RabbitMQ
* Openstack/KVM, Debian (own infrastructure)
* Initial Equity, and additional equity as bounties.
* 25 days paid vacation, 5 paid sick days, 30 days paid sick leave
* Flexible working hours and home office
* Equipment of your choice, various budgets to make your workplace feel like home
* Non open-space offices in the center of Prague with a lot of light