where is who is hiring?
#1 of 3
[ original post ]
Guardant Health develops diagnostic technologies to improve cancer management. We are the market leaders in liquid-biopsies. We take blood samples and are able to detect the trace amounts of cancer DNA. In the best cases we can identify treatment options for patients. We have dozens of peer reviewed publications https://guardanthealth.com/publications/
We are looking for looking for folks who are awesome at any of the following:
- Software engineers, at all levels
email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
#2 of 3
About us: http://altvr.com
Open positions and life at AltspaceVR: http://jobs.altvr.com
Our team: http://altvr.com/team
WHO WE ARE:
- AltspaceVR is a virtual reality software company building a platform for communication in VR.
- Backed by some of the best investors on the planet (https://altvr.com/about/)
- With a team that is passionate about the future of VR.
WHAT WE BELIEVE:
- VR will be for everyone.
- The social connection enabled by VR will change your life (and we can show it to you.)
- We should embrace everything that is great about the 2D web.
- That we can and will invent the 3D web.
For more info: http://altvr.com For open positions: http://jobs.altvr.com
#3 of 3
Make a difference with technology: specifically, by helping to fix healthcare. We're building a real-time data network that allows getting health data from anywhere to anywhere in close to realtime. We roll up this data in a clean RESTful API that developers use to build apps that make peoples' lives better.
We have a whole pile of fun, interesting problems, and a team of smart, passionate people that love working on them. We like to work iteratively in small teams, and to give people autonomy and ownership to solve those problems.
Some of the things you'd be working on:
- Mapping, modelling and indexing the world's healthcare data
- Scaling and optimizing our APIs
- Modelling human health
- Scaling our ingestion pipeline
- Data engineering and building tools for data science
- NLP and Classification
- Extracting healthcare data from a wide variety of unstructured, unclean formats
- Building intuitive UIs to allow users to find and share their health data
- Full Stack Engineer (node.js, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ)
- Frontend Engineer (node.js, React, Redis, ElasticSearch)
- Machine Learning Engineer (node.js, Python, Kafka, Cassandra)
- DevOps Engineer (Ansible, Packer, Terraform, Docker, Mesos)
The process: a quick phone screen, a screen-share technical interview, then an onsite to meet with the team and pair with someone on a problem.
We'd love to hear from you even if you don't "fit" one of the job specs -- we hire for people, not roles. Contact us at email@example.com -- we're nice!