where is who is hiring?
#1 of 2
[ original post ]
We are looking for a software engineer with some hardware / electrical engineering background for a position at an Apple research and development lab.
- Develop data visualization software to analyze data from various test and metrology systems
- Create and implement multiple metrology systems for product testing and characterization
- Maintain a database and create schema to store reliability and characterization data
- Investigate reliability/performance gaps and participate in failure analysis with other engineers to identify the root cause
- Bachelors or masters in engineering with at least 2 years of work experience
- Experience with multiple languages such as Python, Java, MATLAB, C#, Objective-C, and Swift
- A strong computer science background with knowledge of various design patterns and a drive to write clean and modular code
- Experience building the software framework and architecture for multiple projects
- Basic knowledge of LabVIEW
- Background in electrical engineering or experience working directly with hardware and a strong drive to learn
- Experience with statistical analysis techniques
- Analog circuit analysis and design knowledge
- Experience with measurement systems for electrical or optical characterization or other metrology systems
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
#2 of 2
Hiring: All levels of software engineers, as well as front-end focused developers who are comfortable with data-access design, development and optimization.
You might be a great fit for The Trade Desk dev team if:
* You are a full-stack engineer who wants to work everywhere, not just a small subset of components. Experience / interest in working in a variety of layers and technologies within a SOA is a must for our team. This includes: client-side AngularJS / JQuery, MVC-based web architecture, external RESTful APIs, distributed (and in our case, highly scaled) request handling services, no-SQL and relational SQL databases, many-layered data pipeline (e.g. data bus architecture, Hadoop / MPP data warehouse, etc.) that moves hundreds of thousands of items per second, and data visualization (e.g. Tableau). Experience in all these layers is not strictly required, but we do like to see experience working in more than one, as well as eagerness to work on projects that might slice through them all.
* You have product-driven software development experience using a modern, object-oriented language. Memory-managed languages are best -- .e.g. C#, Java, Python, Ruby, etc. We do most of our work in C#/.Net, but specific experience here is not required.
Cool stuff about TTD:
* Our platform processes 5million+ queries per second
* Work with the best engineering team in AdTech
* The combination of huge data sets, high throughput, low latency and amazing scale means that we're constantly solving some of the biggest challenges in computer science.
* We've grown faster than any other adtech company in the industry, and have been recently recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in America by Inc. Magazine and Deloitte.
* Amazing Company Culture (We're very proud of our top rating on Glassdoor)
* Top-tier benefits
If you want to learn more, email Casey email@example.com or apply directly on our website: https://www.thetradedesk.com/join-us/open-positions
*Note: We are also hiring a SQL Server DBA, Sr. UI/UX Designer, an East & West Coast Solutions Architect, and a BI Data Warehouse Developer!