where is who is hiring?
#1 of 3
[ original post ]
# What the company does
Courex is an 8 year old ecommerce logistics company driven by technology. We help our customers manage their supply chain so they can focus on selling. We do the following
- last mile delivery
- omnichannel integration
- We run a hybrid crowd-sourced(uber style) + fixed fleet model.
- We built an automated parcel dimension measurement machine using Kinect
- We have autonomous robots coming in 2017 to pick and sort parcels
# What the job entails
We are looking to add 1 Haskeller(or someone who wants to pick up real world Haskell). We allow our engineers to work from home 2 days a week. The stack is in Haskell and Scala.
No formal qualifications needed. Please email email@example.com if you are interested.
#2 of 3
Cloudflare is building a better Internet. Our long term goal is to give every site the same performance, security, and reliability that major sites like Google and Facebook accomplish, without any specialized network hardware or complicated administration. We enhance millions of sites, including this one.
We believe in working collaboratively with an emphasis on personal growth and responsibility. Working at Cloudflare lets you wear many hats, spearhead new projects, and shape your career. Product market fit is established, but there's a lot of great engineering, product, sales, and support work to be done. We're starting 2017 at 330 people, with plans to double that in the next year.
We're always hiring for operations/SRE, sales, general systems engineering (mostly in Go, nginx, and network, as well as DNS at scale), and web development. Here's some specific roles we're keen to hire:
0) Engineering Manager -- We're looking for an Engineering Manager to lead our PlatOps team, and also generally looking for more managers. Our engineering management team is very strong and we are looking for experienced individuals to join.
1) Data Engineering(s) -- We have a ton of different technologies that our data engineers work with, and they are a really strong core team here. Kafka, PostgreSQL, Docker, Mesos, Marathon, Chronos, nginx, and so many more technologies.
2) Product Security Engineer -- We have a lot of applications and need more talented software engineers who love to break and fix. We need hands on engineers who are not afraid to dive in and drive fixes to completion, and evangelize security.
3) Systems Engineer (Austin/SF/London) -- We are hiring systems engineers at all of our offices. Our Austin office is growing particularly fast. Web and distributed systems built with Go, Node, Docker, and much more. Check out our blog to see what's planned for 2017 (https://blog.cloudflare.com/)
If you're interested, please apply through the https://www.cloudflare.com/join-our-team link, our recruiting team looks at every single application from every applicant.
#3 of 3
iguazio was founded in 2014 with a fresh approach to the data challenges faced by today’s enterprises. Years of step by step technology evolution in data centers have resulted in inefficient software stacks. Data consumption is very different than it was twenty years ago, yet many enterprises still try to meet new requirements by using old concepts and paradigms. While innovation in the space of analytics and machine learning applications has been phenomenal, the underlying data platforms have stayed behind, prohibiting enterprises from truly adopting these advances in efficient ways. We, the iguazio team have decided to change this. We’ve built our data platform from the ground up, unleashing the full potential of applications and analytics for big data, IoT and cloud-native applications. We have developed a new service-driven approach to enterprise data management, redesigning the entire data stack to accelerate performance and bridge the enterprise skill gap.
Open Positions - See http://iguaz.io/careers for the full descriptions.
Solution Architect (West Coast, Singapore)
Big Data Engineer
Senior Automation Engineer
Research Software Engineer – Student Position
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention Hacker News!