where is who is hiring?
#1 of 4
[ original post ]
Sniply is a small startup (5 people so far), that makes a SaaS video marketing tool. We're currently looking for an Intermediate Software Developer to join our team.
If you're interested, check out our postings: https://angel.co/sniply-1/jobs
#2 of 4
Article is a vertically integrated online furniture brand. I am looking for several Software Engineer to join my development team.
Here are some of the exciting problems you can work on while at Article:
1) Traditional furniture companies sends out millions of physical catalogues. We think are inefficient and costly. Can you build the ultimate digital alternate to the physical catalogue?
2) We manage our own Transportation and Deliveries. Can you optimize and automate the warehouse and final mile carrier selection for a shipment?
3) Furniture takes lot of space and they are costly to store and ship. Can you answer the question What product should keep in stock, how much should we keep in stock and where should we stock them?
4) We currently operate 3 warehouses. Can you predict where and when should we open our next warehouse?
5) Current generation of warehouse management systems are geared towards small items. Furniture is huge and bulky. Can you design and build an efficient software for managing and shipping furniture at scale?
6) https://www.article.com is the only way to buy our furniture. Can you create a better customer experience?
Let’s talk you can reach me at tahseen [at] article.com
#3 of 4
Social Nature is making waves with our people-powered marketing vision (people trust friends not ads) and commitment to only promoting brands with natural products. We are a small and mighty team where everything you do will have an immediate impact on those around you. Help us scale beyond 1M members!
We're looking for a full stack developer who is comfortable working on a product that is consumer-facing in the front while integration and data-heavy on the back (think Social Networks, big and streaming data). A basic grasp of UX and UI design principles will come in handy along with a solid foundation in algorithms, data structures and design patterns. More than anything we want people who love what they do, have opinions and get excited about software.
Bonus points for experience with any or all of the tools in our stack: ASP.NET Core, MVC6, AngularJS, jQuery, PostgreSQL or AWS+ElasticBeanstalk.
Check us out and apply:
Lead Developer - https://www.socialnature.com/careers?job=lead-developer-full...
Full Stack Developer - https://www.socialnature.com/careers?job=full-stack-develope...
Server/Backend Developer - https://www.socialnature.com/careers?job=serverbackend-devel...
#4 of 4