where is who is hiring?
#1 of 3
[ original post ]
BloomReach brings businesses the first open and intelligent Digital Experience Platform (DXP), designed to accelerate the path to conversion, increase revenue, and grow customer loyalty.
Backend Engineers at BloomReach own and lead the design and development of our core technology components that serve over 20% of e-commerce users in U.S.
A few of our latest Bangalore-based projects:
• Product Search for billions of interactions and millions of products
• A Distributed, highly scalable content indexing system
• Real time auto-complete system
• Got yourself a B.Tech/M.Tech or equivalent degree in Computer Science
• Built software solutions for 2-6 years dabbling in backend first languages, such as C/C++, Java, Scala, Python.
• Loved designing and analyzing applications end to end, which communicate with each other via services and APIs
• Used map-reduce or large-scale data processing (e.g Hadoop), Linux serving systems, databases
• Maintained distributed systems at significant scale in a production environment.
• Have fun stories of how you broke systems (and how you then fixed them) :)
• Brownie points for being an Open Source contributor.
#2 of 3
Stasis | C++ Firmware Consultant | Bangalore, India OR Los Angeles, CA | ONSITE
Stasis Labs is hiring an experienced infrastructure engineer to help us improve the quality of medical care through smarter patient monitoring.
Our monitors are currently live in hospitals in India, and are built for a global distribution. We have teams in Los Angeles, Bangalore, and working remotely. We just graduated from the first class of the Techstars Healthcare Accelerator, in Partnership with Cedars-Sinai.
We are looking for someone excited by the idea of building a well-tested, reliable web infrastructure stack with modern technologies. We're a node.js + PostgreSQL stack on AWS, currently using Terraform + Capistrano + Sprinkle for our infrastructure stack.
More details here: https://angel.co/stasis-labs/jobs/198773-senior-infrastructu...
We're also looking for a temporary consultant (2 - 4 month duration) on our device firmware. This position is onsite in Los Angeles, CA, or in Bangalore, India. Your role would be building features, fixing bugs, and unit & integration testing our C++ firmware. Experience with FDA verification testing for medical devices is a plus, and any experience developing safety-critical software is great.
For either position, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
#3 of 3
We're a consulting company.
Some of our client and personal work is described here.
The interview process usually involves a programming problem followed by a few rounds of telephonic/in-person conversations.
If you're interested, please do reach out to us at career[at]activesphere.com.