where is who is hiring?
#1 of 6
[ original post ]
As a Senior Developer with SolarWinds MSP’s research and development group, you will be responsible for keeping the company on the cutting edge of cloud services related technologies, delivering a cloud integration platform as a feature of one of the largest managed service provider applications on the planet. Your creative engineering contributions will help us deliver solutions to the most challenging tasks that face IT services companies today.
Minimum of 5 years of details software development experience
Exceptional C# Skills (demo your skill and creativity via our coding exercise)
Experience with JSON, REST and HTTP protocols and statuses in a .NET MVC and/or WebAPI platform
Experience in large service oriented applications
TDD experience using NUnit, Moq or familiarity with other unit testing frameworks
Strong understanding of OOD and SOLID Design concepts.
If interested, please apply to: http://solarwinds.jobs/boulder-co/senior-developer/5227AFA99...
#2 of 6
At Occipital, we’re working on spatial computing - using computer vision to 3D reconstruct and understand your surroundings so that software can operate over real world spaces. We believe it will power the next generation of augmented reality and some of the key parts of virtual reality as well.
#3 of 6
We're currently expanding our core development team in Amsterdam and are looking for a talented Gopher. Our ideal candidate has years of experience building complex systems at scale.
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or prior engineering experience
* Experience building complex high performance software
* You are fluent with Go and at least a 2nd language like Python, Erlang, Scala or similar
* In-depth experience with SQL database
* Work on nice-to-have problems (millions of HTTP requests every day)
* Competitive salary
* Dev setup of your choice
Stream is an API for building, scaling and personalizing feeds. The technology relies heavily on Cassandra and machine learning. Stream powers the feeds for over 50 million end users and handles billion feed updates every day. Our customers include small startups as well as Fortune 500 companies. Building a scalable, highly available, secure and performant feed infrastructure is a hard problem.
About our company:
Stream was founded in The Netherlands and participated in Techstars in NY. We now have offices in both Amsterdam and Boulder, Colorado. Find out more about the company and team: https://getstream.io/team/
* Phone call for high-level tech background and culture fit
* On-site technical interview (no whiteboards/tests)
#4 of 6
Hiring: All levels of software engineers, as well as front-end focused developers who are comfortable with data-access design, development and optimization. You might be a great fit for The Trade Desk dev team if:
* You are a full-stack engineer who wants to work everywhere, not just a small subset of components. Experience / interest in working in a variety of layers and technologies within a SOA is a must for our team. This includes: client-side AngularJS / JQuery, MVC-based web architecture, external RESTful APIs, distributed (and in our case, highly scaled) request handling services, no-SQL and relational SQL databases, many-layered data pipeline (e.g. data bus architecture, Hadoop / MPP data warehouse, etc.) that moves hundreds of thousands of items per second, and data visualization (e.g. Tableau). Experience in all these layers is not strictly required, but we do like to see experience working in more than one, as well as eagerness to work on projects that might slice through them all.
* You have product-driven software development experience using a modern, object-oriented language. Memory-managed languages are best -- .e.g. C#, Java, Python, Ruby, etc. We do most of our work in C#/.Net, but specific experience here is not required.
Cool stuff about TTD:
* Our platform processes 5million+ queries per second
* Work with the best engineering team in AdTech
* The combination of huge data sets, high throughput, low latency and amazing scale means that we're constantly solving some of the biggest challenges in computer science.
* We've grown faster than any other adtech company in the industry, and have been recently recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in America by Inc. Magazine and Deloitte.
* Amazing Company Culture (We're very proud of our top rating on Glassdoor)
* Top-tier benefits
If you're interested, please apply directly on our website: https://www.thetradedesk.com/join-us/open-positions
*Note: We are also hiring a Big Data DBA (Vertica), an East & West Coast Solutions Architect, a Sr. Data Scientist, and a BI Data Warehouse Developer!
#5 of 6
inKind.com is a B-Corp that provides 0% financing to mission-driven, local businesses like restaurants, bars, gyms, grocery stores, meal delivery companies, etc.
Our front-end developers need to be experts in creating great web experiences, especially within mobile browsers.
Also, every member of our team needs to be extremely passionate about food and local business.
Send info about yourself and your passion of food to firstname.lastname@example.org.
#6 of 6
If you have some time on your hands and are interested in gaining industry deep learning experience on a cluster of nVidia P100s click here: https://goo.gl/HhvxLO