where is who is hiring?
#1 of 2
[ original post ]
For KI labs we're looking for right engineers, data scientists and product managers for our main location in Munich, as well as Cologne.
We are a team of software developers, designers, big data engineers and data scientists who are passionate about building product, software and innovative solutions.
We build technologically challenging software products and services for our prominent clients among the top DACH companies. We do innovative solutions that are used in large-scales for customers and businesses using whatever the most suitable toolsets are: be it using basic HTML to get the job done up to large-scale deployed neural-network models.
If that's your cup of tea, checkout www.ki-labs.com website for the positions, and apply on the site or directly to career #at# kigroup.de. We are open to junior, senior (& upward), and internship roles.
The positions are:
KI labs | Backend software engineer | Munich | Full time/Onsite
KI labs | Frontend software engineer | Munich | Full time/Onsite
KI labs | Data scientist | Munich | Full time/Onsite
KI labs | DevOps engineer | Munich | Full time/Onsite
KI labs | Technical product managers | Munich | Full time/Onsite
KI labs | Mobile (Android or iOS) engineer | Munich | Full time/Onsite
#2 of 2
AMBOSS is a revolutionary new learning system for medical students and physicians. Our team consists of more than 100 dedicated physicians who are driven by the idea of improving medical care for people around the world. Do you want to participate in shaping a new era of medical education?
Currently looking for:
- Lead Frontend Engineer (https://www.miamed.de/jobs?gh_jid=665758)
- Lead UI Designer (https://www.miamed.de/jobs?gh_jid=665509)
- PHP Developer (https://www.miamed.de/jobs?gh_jid=477910)
- QA Engineer (https://www.miamed.de/jobs?gh_jid=598988)
- Systems Administrator (Office IT)
What we offer:
- Diverse and interesting tasks with a high degree of autonomy
- Ambitious and dynamic team with flat hierarchy
- Extensive mutual support in a versatile developer team
- Lively start-up with a trusting and friendly atmosphere
- Flexible hours. Offices in Cologne and Berlin
- Regular team building events
- Apart from an almost Barista-grade espresso machine, we also have a custom-made Argentinian barbecue on our rooftop terrace and a fridge that’s fully stocked at all times
- Contribute to a product that can actively and positively change the world
- Fun at work (how often do you get that?)