where is who is hiring?
#1 of 1
[ original post ]
* Serve as a primary point responsible the overall health, performance, and capacity of our business systems
* Assist in the roll-out and deployment of new releases to facilitate our rapid iteration and constant growth
* Develop tools to improve our ability to rapidly deploy and effectively monitor our application stack.
* Work closely with software engineers to ensure our applications are designed with "operability" in mind
* Participate in a 24x7 on call rotation
* Ensure high reliability of our services
* Prior experience in an enterprise facing technical operations role
* 5+ years in a UNIX-based operations role
* Deep UNIX/Linux systems knowledge and/or systems administration background managing large business critical deployments
* Strong troubleshooting skills that span systems, network, and code
* Demonstrated programming skills in one or more of: Python, Ruby, Java, C, Shell
* Experience (not mandatory) with cloud technologies such as AWS, Google Cloud
* Previous experience in financial institutions highly welcome
ZestFinance, Inc. applies its unique credit-decisioning technology platform — based on data science and machine learning — to help lenders effectively predict credit risk so they can increase revenues, reduce risk and ensure compliance. ZestFinance was founded in 2009 by Douglas Merrill and a team of former Google employees with the mission of making fair and transparent credit available to everyone.
Apply here: https://app.jobvite.com/j?aj=oLmP4fwK&s=Hacker_News
For other openings visit: https://www.zestfinance.com/careers.html