where is who is hiring?
#1 of 1
[ original post ]
Rentivo is a forward thinking web-based software company specialising in holiday rentals. We are looking for an exceptionally talented PHP developer to join our small but growing team in our new offices, which has easy access directly off of junction 29 on the M5 motorway. (However, We are looking for both onsite and remote)
* What you will do?:
You will work in a team to create scalable backend business processes to help our customers manage their business requirements through software. Our platform is used to organise the thousands of bookings our customers receive for holiday apartments, understand their finances and create marketing opportunities for their rental accommodation.
* Who we are looking for?
- At least 4 years experience in PHP
- At least 2 years experience using Symfony
- A strong understanding of Twig templating
- A strong understanding of OO concepts and design patterns
- A strong understanding of MySQL/PostgreSQL
- Understand that on a high volume web site, efficient code counts
- Have used source control systems like Git
- An understanding of cloud-based infrastructures such as AWS
- Understanding of integrating and building Restful APIs
- Understanding of dependency management and Composer
- Can create Unit Tests
* What Technologies, Frameworks and Stacks we use:
PHP, Angular 4, nginx, Solr, Symfony (+ a collection of popular bundles) PostgreSQL, Redis, JSON+JSON Schema Validators, RabbitMQ, AWS (Codedeploy, S3, EC2), Doctrine, Docker
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and include a cover letter.