where is who is hiring?
#1 of 2
[ original post ]
Koddi is a bidding platform for vertical-specific ads on Google, Facebook, TripAdvisor, Trivago, Facebook, Kayak, and other metasearch sites. We manipulate huge data sets to make buying search ads easier and more revenue productive for our clients. We work with great partners and clients (like some of the top travel brands in the world.) Must have strong experience with:
- Object-oriented basics and principles
- Modern PHP (5.4+) development and best practices
- MySQL and relational database design
- AJAX, jQuery, HTML/CSS
- Symfony / Silex
- JSON, XML
- Google APIs, OAuth 2.0
- MySQL performance optimization, big datasets, BigQuery
- Basic Linux administration
- Amazon Web Services (EC2, RDS, Redshift)
#2 of 2
* We help tens of thousands of developers find and fix errors faster.
* Our backend handles billions of errors with low latency and high reliability.
* Our front-end allows developers to discover and drill down across millions of errors in real-time.
* Our open source libraries are used by some of the best engineering teams in the world, including Kayak, Twilio, Heroku, Zendesk, Instacart and Twitch.
* We're a 19-person team (SF, LA, Las Vegas, Fort Worth, Barcelona, Nomad) building tools that make developers' lives better.
* Benefits and perks: competitive salary and stock options, medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k, annual conference budget, generous hardware and software allowance, casual work environment, inclusive team-oriented culture, rapid career growth opportunities, have fun and have an impact.
We're looking for a Director of Product Marketing to own messaging, positioning, and content, and run campaigns to reach and teach developers who should be using Rollbar.
To get in touch, please apply via https://rollbar.com/jobs