where is who is hiring?
#1 of 2
[ original post ]
We develop techniques that use artificial intelligence to improve our customers' code. To make our analysis efficient, we need to have an implementation of commonly used libraries that is optimised so that our tools can easily understand it. We are looking for Java developers to help us in this effort. See the link above for more details.
#2 of 2
Our Machine Learning group is expanding and we are looking for an experienced Deep Learning Researcher. You will be joining a small, cross-disciplinary team and work alongside colleagues from varied backgrounds including Deep Learning, Computational Neuroscience, Applied Statistics, and Computer Science at the Man AHL Centre of Excellence in Machine Learning, which is co-located with the Oxford-Man Institute of Quantitative Finance at the University of Oxford
We are looking for someone with:
• A doctorate and substantial deep learning research experience in an area such as computer vision, natural language processing or generic machine learning
• Practical, “hands-on” experience in one or more deep learning technologies such as CNNs, RNNs, and LSTMs
• Excellent programming, scripting and scientific computing skills (ideally in Python)
• A passion for understanding financial markets through empirical data analysis and modelling
Your responsibilities will include:
Research and analysis of extensive and varied data sets from both global financial markets and non-financial market sources; developing robust forecasting models using a portfolio of machine learning and other signal processing, statistical and econometric techniques; applying these in the development and implementation of new trading, execution, risk management and portfolio construction applications.
We are a small flat-structured company with a no-attitude feel, and you will have plenty of opportunity to grow and have enormous impact on what we do.
Our models manage over $20 billion of investor capital and we have a 30-year track record of outstanding performance.
Our culture is open and transparent and we are actively engaged with the broader machine learning community.
• We host and sponsor London's Machine Learning (goo.gl/15GHkS) and PyData (goo.gl/yNtppX) Meetups.
• We attend and sponsor NIPS and ICML
• We offer various benefits including free lunches, a cycle to work scheme, company away days, private health insurance, discounted gym membership and visa sponsorship.
Please send your CV and cover letter to Milly Parrott firstname.lastname@example.org