where is who is hiring?
#1 of 5
[ original post ]
About Split: Split is the platform for controlled rollouts, providing feature flagging SDKs in eight distinct languages and a web UI that lets anyone on the team create feature rollouts and target them to the right users. Our customers use Split to run experiments, permanently control features, or even just as a safety net for every release. Our integrations with services like Datadog, JIRA and Slack help teams reduce time-to-resolution if things go wrong.
Our stack - Java8, React, Mongo, Aurora, Kinesis.
Our openings are a great chance to join an early team with a solid foundation—we recently raised our series A from Accel Partners, LightSpeed Ventures and Sway Ventures and have customers like Segment, WePay, and Main Street Hub. Frontend and backend engineers will be a core part of leading the planning, design and building of services to support new features and products, and our sales and support roles will be key advocates for our growing customer base.
For more and to apply: https://jobs.lever.co/split
#2 of 5
About us: http://altvr.com
Open positions: http://jobs.altvr.com
Our team: http://altvr.com/team
WHO WE ARE:
- AltspaceVR is a virtual reality software company building a platform for communication in VR.
- Backed by some of the best investors on the planet (https://altvr.com/about/)
- With a team that is passionate about the future of VR.
WHAT WE BELIEVE:
- VR will be for everyone.
- The social connection enabled by VR will change your life (and we can show it to you.)
- We should embrace everything that is great about the 2D web.
- That we can and will invent the 3D web.
For more info: http://altvr.com For open positions: http://jobs.altvr.com
#3 of 5
We are looking for Sr. Software Engineers & SRE's to work on a handful of from scratch, greenfield development projects -- developing new micro-services on top of our new SOA to working on building our data infrastructure from the ground up (Google Cloud Platform using Kafka, Airflow and BigQuery)...
We are looking strong problem solvers to join our rapidly growing team!
Curious to know what we’re working on here at WePay? Check out our engineering blog
Any questions, email miller [at] wepay [dot] com - OR - Apply at https://go.wepay.com/careers
#4 of 5
Make a difference with technology: specifically, by helping to fix healthcare. We're building a real-time data network that allows getting health data from anywhere to anywhere in close to realtime. We roll up this data in a clean RESTful API that developers use to build apps that make peoples' lives better.
We have a whole pile of fun, interesting problems, and a team of smart, passionate people that love working on them. We like to work iteratively in small teams, and to give people autonomy and ownership to solve those problems.
Some of the things you'd be working on:
- Mapping, modelling and indexing the world's healthcare data
- Scaling and optimizing our APIs
- Modelling human health
- Scaling our ingestion pipeline
- Data engineering and building tools for data science
- NLP and Classification
- Extracting healthcare data from a wide variety of unstructured, unclean formats
- Building intuitive UIs to allow users to find and share their health data
- Full Stack Engineer (node.js, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ)
- Frontend Engineer (node.js, React, Redis, ElasticSearch)
- Machine Learning Engineer (node.js, Python, Kafka, Cassandra)
- DevOps Engineer (Ansible, Packer, Terraform, Docker, Mesos)
The process: a quick phone screen, a screen-share technical interview, then an onsite to meet with the team and pair with someone on a problem.
We'd love to hear from you even if you don't "fit" one of the job specs -- we hire for people, not roles. Contact us at email@example.com -- we're nice!
#5 of 5
At Naked Labs we believe the only fitness metric worth tracking is progress because progress is what motivates people to achieve their goals. With Naked, the world’s first home body scanner, we’ve created a game changing new category for health and wellness. AND we know we’ve just scratched the surface of what can be enabled when you can quickly and easily capture 3D body models: fitness is only the beginning!
Check out the product at https://naked.fit/.
-- Software Engineer - Linux
-- Sr. Cloud Engineer
-- Sr. iOS Engineer
-- Product Design Engineer (Mechanical)
-- UX/UI Designer
All positions offer a competitive base salary, equity and comprehensive benefits. Learn more and apply at https://jobs.lever.co/nakedlabs