where is who is hiring?
#1 of 6
[ original post ]
* Intermediate to senior software engineers (back-end (LAMP/PHP), front-end (Angular) and full stack)
We build a unified reporting dashboard mostly targeted at marketing agencies, with connections to 150+ third-party platforms from which we get data through APIs and FTPs in some cases. We also offer a workflow management tool to help make our clients more efficient.
TapClicks is #87 in the Inc 5000 list of fastest-growing private US companies for 2016, and has offices in San Jose (Silicon Valley), Nashville and Boston.
We're looking for people in the Montreal area or willing to move to Montreal. We're open to sponsoring VISAs for great candidates.
Email me at email@example.com if interested. Thanks!
#2 of 6
We have several openings within my team as well as within other teams--so drop me a line even if my particular opening doesn't sound interesting and I'll help you find the right place! You can contact me at swesthafer at paypal dot com.
#3 of 6
We are building an AI platform that enables the development of responsible and empathetic personas, who engage individuals in conversations to understand them and help them in career, education and health. Our mission is to provide the operating system for the next generation of intelligent systems. The company is funded by both VC and US government.
We are looking for full stack engineers who are passionate about technology and eager to learn. Our technology stack include Clojure/Clojurescript, Datomic, Postgres, Kafka, docker, and AWS. Both experienced Clojure programmers and new computer science graduates are welcome.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "Full stack software engineer".
#4 of 6
Plato integrates messaging and pure multiplayer games on our own extensible platform. http://www.platoapp.com/
We're an engineering focused company of 16 people, and we're looking for more mobile engineers to build things the right way.
We are interested in both native iOS (Swift) and Android engineering (Java+Kotlin). Candidates interested in both are great!
We're well funded by early angel investors of WhatsApp and located in San Jose.
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Demonstrated experience with iOS or Android: professional work with an app, or personal project -- app ratings matter
- Intellectually curious: Always asking why is it that way and how does it work
We value smart, passionate people over experience: if you want to do things right, and you like to dig to find out why things are broken or how things could be better -- that's what we like to see.
We offer a competitive salary, with equity and other incentives possible. Full health care, 401k, catered lunch, and flexibility.
Interested? Introduce yourself at email@example.com
#5 of 6
* Dev Ops
* Data Analysts
We're a small team, so you will have an opportunity for a high-impact role, targeting over 50 million users. But our best perk is our colleagues: a diverse and extremely talented team of seasoned engineers and data scientists. We are located in San Mateo, walking distance from the Cal-Train station. Come visit or apply online at http://staples-sparx.com.
#6 of 6
Hiring: All levels of software engineers, as well as front-end focused developers who are comfortable with data-access design, development and optimization. You might be a great fit for The Trade Desk dev team if:
* You are a full-stack engineer who wants to work everywhere, not just a small subset of components. Experience / interest in working in a variety of layers and technologies within a SOA is a must for our team. This includes: client-side AngularJS / JQuery, MVC-based web architecture, external RESTful APIs, distributed (and in our case, highly scaled) request handling services, no-SQL and relational SQL databases, many-layered data pipeline (e.g. data bus architecture, Hadoop / MPP data warehouse, etc.) that moves hundreds of thousands of items per second, and data visualization (e.g. Tableau). Experience in all these layers is not strictly required, but we do like to see experience working in more than one, as well as eagerness to work on projects that might slice through them all.
* You have product-driven software development experience using a modern, object-oriented language. Memory-managed languages are best -- .e.g. C#, Java, Python, Ruby, etc. We do most of our work in C#/.Net, but specific experience here is not required.
Cool stuff about TTD:
* Our platform processes 5million+ queries per second
* Work with the best engineering team in AdTech
* The combination of huge data sets, high throughput, low latency and amazing scale means that we're constantly solving some of the biggest challenges in computer science.
* We've grown faster than any other adtech company in the industry, and have been recently recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in America by Inc. Magazine and Deloitte.
* Amazing Company Culture (We're very proud of our top rating on Glassdoor)
* Top-tier benefits
If you're interested, please apply directly on our website: https://www.thetradedesk.com/join-us/open-positions
*Note: We are also hiring a Big Data DBA (Vertica), an East & West Coast Solutions Architect, a Sr. Data Scientist, and a BI Data Warehouse Developer!