where is who is hiring?
#1 of 4
[ original post ]
We're building a market network  for creative professionals. We have a workflow product that members love, and now we're working on building the network and marketplace on top. The team is great and the work is challenging, and although we're growing fast, it remains feeling small because we take care to keep it that way.
Stack: Rails, Angular, React
Check the descriptions in the links, and let me know if you have any questions. I'm Eddie, on one of our development teams: eddie at honeybook dot com
Some key roles we're looking to fill (but there are plenty more!):
-Senior Front-end Engineer(SF or Tel Aviv): https://boards.greenhouse.io/honeybook/jobs/195308
-UI Designer (SF or Tel Aviv): https://boards.greenhouse.io/honeybook/jobs/549104
-UX Designer (SF):
Also plenty on the sales, marketing, and operations side too.
#2 of 4
Solutions Engineers at Facebook spend roughly half their time working with product engineering teams and writing production code. The other half of their time is spent working directly with partners to develop and execute their Facebook technology strategy.
We find that this setup is great for engineers that want to spend more time on the business side of things or have more people interaction while still being hands on with code.
This allows large advertisers to work directly with people at Facebook that have a knowledge of the ads codebase, and Solutions Engineers can implement great suggestions made by partners.
More about the role is available at https://www.facebook.com/careers/life/solutions-engineering-... .
Facebook | Solutions Engineering Manager | Menlo Park, Berlin | Onsite
We also have some great opportunities for engineering managers that would like to support a team in Menlo Park or Berlin. You would support a distributed team, so some travel would be required. Roughly half the time would be spent on people management, with the other half on Solutions Engineering work.
We will consider very experienced tech leads that would like to make the transition into people management.
For the position in Berlin, we are looking for people fluent in German.
If you would like to apply or have any questions, feel free to send me an email at email@example.com .
You can find the job listings at https://www.facebook.com/careers/teams/engineering/ , under “Solutions Engineering”.
#3 of 4
If you’re looking to join a small, experienced team doing Big Things © :-)
Why join QED-it
* We’re at the heart of the private Blockchain industry. The founders built and sold successful businesses in the space, and are focusing on privacy as the key to blockchain deployment, impacting industries from banking to space & defense.
* We are tackling the hardest and most interesting problems in the blockchain space - solve the consensus/privacy paradox, using zero-knowledge-proofs. ZKP is a new technology, with deep roots in the Israeli academic world.
* We are funded by smart money from top tier angels, and have assembled a team of experts in cryptography, computer science, security and distributed systems.
We are looking for C++, algorithms and backend developers
- take a look at http://qed-it.com/jobs for detailed descriptions.
About you in general
* You have at least 3 years of work experience in tech roles
* Entrepreneurial spirit and a hands-on mentality
* Diverse environments and programming languages experience
* Good communication skills and able to quickly adapt to new challenges when needed
* Ideally you previously worked in a startup and/or in a dynamic environment
* Excellent analytical, logical and critical thinking skills
* You enjoy work in a fluctuating environment, dealing with (some) uncertainty
* Without using Google, you know what Q.E.D. means, possibly even 2 different meanings
What you get
* Competitive full-time compensation
* A front seat at a rapidly expanding, global technology company in an exciting, emerging industry
* Great office location in Tel Aviv
* Sharp, motivated co-workers who can’t wait to meet you :-)
To get in touch, send your CV/drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we promise it will be worth your time...
#4 of 4
Data consumption is very different than it was twenty years ago, yet many enterprises still try to meet new requirements by using old concepts and paradigms. The iguazio Data Platform has fundamentally redesigned the entire data stack to bridge the enterprise skills gap and accelerate performance of realtime and analytics processing in big data, IoT and cloud-native applications. Backed by top VCs and strategic investors, the company is led by serial entrepreneurs and a diverse team of seasoned innovators in the USA and Israel.
- UI Automation Engineer
- Solution Architect (Tel Aviv, West Coast, Singapore)
- Big Data Engineer
- Senior Automation Engineer
- Python Developer
- Research Software Engineer (Student Position)
See http://iguaz.io/careers for full descriptions.
Send your resume to email@example.com and mention Hacker News!