where is who is hiring?
#1 of 8
[ original post ]
Cliperado is looking for great engineers, who also like to think about why and what they are building and iterate over the solution a couple of times to make something that actually makes sense, both from a user and from a technical point.
So the pitch goes something like this: (needs some work though)
If you’ve ever created an online service, you know how much work it is to put screenshots in your documentation. You know it makes your service way easier to understand, reduces your churn and even increases signups. But it is just too much manual labor to keep the shots up to date.
We are creating a solution to fix this and it is coming along pretty nicely.
Our stack includes PHP, Python, VueJS, MySQL, Docker, Selenium, Browser Extensions, Bugs, Performance Issues and a sense of humor.
If you have any questions or you are interested - Please reach out to me email@example.com
#2 of 8
Hacker rank test -> Recruiter Call -> Phone/Skype Interview -> Trip to Amsterdam for final interview.
We are the biggest accommodations site on the planet. We are a very data driven, diverse and dynamic company. We all have a saying on what we want to do, and you are trusted with the flexibility of how to do it.
I came to work for Booking as an iOS Developer a few months ago. Being from a third world country, and having only had local experience, when I applied, I was not sure I was going to make it. However, not only was I hired, and helped relocate to the Netherlands, I’ve had nothing but positive experiences (except that one time I had a bad migraine and couldn’t go to work) since I moved here.
If any of that sounds like it might interest you here are some of the positions available:
* Software developer: http://grnh.se/g7y1iw1
* Front end developer: http://grnh.se/ts8ixw1
* UX designer (HTML/CSS): http://grnh.se/6lwb5c1
* Data scientist - Machine learning: http://grnh.se/qfsd6e1
* Data scientist - Analytics: http://grnh.se/fw1t0u1
Other job vacancies at http://grnh.se/30g5b71
#3 of 8
Zerocopter is an Amsterdam-based company specialized in helping companies secure their (web) applications. We expose vulnerabilities using a dedicated worldwide crew of white-hat hackers, advanced scanners and running responsible disclosure programs.
We are a team of 14 people based in Amsterdam and Assen. Don't let our size fool you: we are providing solutions to companies (very) big and small. Security has become a top-of-mind topic in boardrooms and Zerocopter has established itself as a trusted and highly skilled company.
Zerocopter is looking for a Ruby on Rails developer. You will be able to work on all aspects of our systems, front-end as well as back-end. We have a strong sense of keeping things simple, we don't have many meetings and each member of the dev team has the opportunity to design and contribute to important features.
@recruiters: we're not interested.
- Solid grasp of a dynamically typed language such as Ruby or Python
- Several years of experience with a web development framework like Rails or Django
- Good UNIX skills
- Sufficient git fu
- If you are remote: your timezone should be +/- 2 hours Central European Time and you should live close to Amsterdam (less than 2 hours flight time) due to meetings.
#4 of 8
Help us build an awesome billing engine! ClubCollect is looking for an experienced backend software engineer.
We've created a service for (sports) clubs and other organizations to make invoicing of club members a breeze. Invoicing, reminding, online payments: everything is processed via ClubCollect. Our customers (mainly treasurers of sports clubs) absolutely love our product. Hundreds of thousands of club members have already made payments using our service.
We're a small team (just 35 people including 8 programmers), we love remote working but we also like to get together for beers and a great dinner.
ClubCollect is built in Ruby (+ Ruby on Rails) and Elixir (+Phoenix). We value simplicity, creative solutions, and the ability to get things done.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to all areas of our code base.
- You love Elixir, Ruby or both
- Experience with Erlang would be great
- Several years experience with a modern web framework such as Rails or Django
- Not shy to touch JS
@recruiters: please don't contact us, we're not interested.
Apply at https://nlcollect-bv.workable.com/jobs/7652
#5 of 8
Booking.com is hiring smart people just like you, if you want to live in beautiful city like Amsterdam and work at Booking.com in our headquarters office, I recommend you to apply for these jobs:
- Backend Developer: http://grnh.se/qs14r71
- Frontend Developer: http://grnh.se/7g2fwa1
- UX Designer (HTML/CSS): http://grnh.se/aqp3vf1
- Data Scientist – Analytics: http://grnh.se/1eu4xq1
- Data Scientist(Machine Learning): http://grnh.se/0bvia11
- Product Owner: http://grnh.se/4swtva1
- Senior Backend Developer: http://grnh.se/340si51
- Senior Frontend Developer: http://grnh.se/uy62n01
- Senior UX Designer (HTML/CSS): http://grnh.se/8a2yvc1
- Senior Android Developer: http://grnh.se/m8dlwy1
- Senior iOS Developer: http://grnh.se/4pi2711
- Other job vacancies: http://grnh.se/cp7xjl1
General hiring process steps: 1. HackerRank test, 2. Recruiter Call, 3. Phone Interview, 4. Onsite interview.
#6 of 8
We're a fast growing profitable scaleup based in Amsterdam and Los Angeles. Our mission is to provide the effortless transfer of creative ideas, which results in transferring more than 1 billion files per month between our users. To keep up with that, we're expanding our platform team and are looking for an engineer with experience in AWS infrastructure-as-code and continuous deployment. Our stack:
- AWS (heavy users of EC2, S3, RDS, CloudFront, RedShift, SQS, ...)
- Terraform for infrastructure, Ansible for provisioning
- Datastores are MySQL, Redis, PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, InfluxDB, ElasticSearch
- Applications are written in Ruby, Elixir, and Go
Apply there or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
#7 of 8
As a Software Specialist you advise customers about technical quality aspects of software systems and software engineering practices, based on your software knowledge. You work in small teams during short-term projects (mainly at our headquarters in Amsterdam).
You will see a wide variety and amount of software systems that you assess intensively, e.g. by using our in-house developed software analysis tool. You formulate a strong opinion about for example the source code or used architecture, which you share with colleagues and customers.
In addition, you contribute to the further development of our automated source code analysis and the tools that help presenting the results of these analyses.
More information on this role https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/303071858/ Other vacancies: www.sig.eu
Applications to email@example.com attn. Jacqueline de Werker
#8 of 8
bunq is an IT company with a banking license (located in Amsterdam) on a mission to change the financial industry. Recently, we released our Public API and we launched in Germany and Austria.
Our international team (85 bunqers, 13 nationalities and counting!) is completely dedicated to backend-, frontend- and mobile development. A team that explores the limits of what code can do every day and is motivated by pure innovation. We have build everything from scratch making use of open source.
We need talent to realise our biggest and brightest ideas. Are you interested in discussing our opportunities some more? Check out the vacancies at our website: https://www.bunq.com/nl/jobs/join-us