where is who is hiring?
#1 of 2
[ original post ]
We're looking for a senior UI engineer who is interested in working with Angular, Webpack and (potentially) Redux.
Skyhigh Networks is the industry-leading Cloud-Access Security Broker. We help companies secure their cloud-based applications as well as monitor and reduce usage of risky "shadow IT" applications (classic example: online PDF converter). The company is backed by Sequoia and Greylock (among others), and raised a Series D last year.
Please shoot me an email at jayraj at skyhighnetworks dot com if you want me to refer you or have questions about working at Skyhigh Networks.
#2 of 2
Wave Computing is a VC-backed startup that is revolutionizing the machine learning industry – and we’re looking for new talent to add to the team.
Wave Computing is seeking an exceptional Software Engineer to participate in the on-going development of software tools for its dataflow processors (DPU) that are used to accelerate deep-learning applications. http://wavecomp.ai/software-engineer-2
- Proficient in in C/C++ coding (C+11 preferred)
- Competent in compiler development, code generation, and code optimization
- Minimum education level required: MS + 3 Years of experience
- Advanced-beginner or higher in LLVM compiler tools
- Advanced-beginner or higher in GPU programming tools
- Novice or higher in system architecture
- Novice or higher in dataflow architecture
We are also looking for Data Scientist, Firmware Engineer, DSP Engineer and Hardware Design Engineer. http://wavecomp.ai/careers