where is who is hiring?
#1 of 1
[ original post ]
Rinse is a technology-enabled dry cleaning and laundry delivery service. We've grown at double-digit month-over-month rates for about four years now, our business fundamentals are solid, and our customers love us! We have a number of open positions:
1) We have open marketing positions for all levels of experience at our San Francisco headquarters:
- We're seeking a Head of Growth to lead our marketing function. This is a great opportunity, as we are a high-growth consumer brand, and our planned marketing budget and team are significant. As such, we're keeping the bar high: qualified candidates will have experience with online and offline media campaigns, 'guerrilla' and hyper-local marketing, brand marketing efforts, people management, agency management, analytics, and strategy. This position reports to the CEO. https://www.rinse.com/careers/head-of-growth/
- We're seeking experienced Marketing Managers with a number of different specialties:
- Email Marketing Manager
- SEO Marketing Manager
- Performance Marketing Manager
- Finally, we're hiring a few entry-level Marketing Associates to round out the team. An attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and analytical or quantitative capability are all important skills for this role. If you'd like to break in to the startup scene, this is your chance. https://www.rinse.com/careers/associate/
2) We're also hiring a Head of Product or Product Manager to steer our user experience, website, mobile apps, and other customer touch points. We're looking for an individual with significant product management experience, solid project management skills, a strategic perspective, and the soft skills to work with our designers, software engineers, and marketers. https://www.rinse.com/careers/product-manager/
3) We're always looking for qualified Software Engineers of all degrees of experience. We're primarily a Django / Python shop with React Native, but an individual with solid systems engineering fundamentals will succeed, regardless of technical specifics. We're building tools and for our customers, our drivers, our internal staff, and our vendors. It's a "target rich" environment with plenty of opportunity to make a direct and meaningful impact on the business! We're solving problems as varied as demand forecasting, route optimization, QR tagging for inventory control, SMS automation, and a suite of mobile apps for our customers and staff. See https://www.rinse.com/careers/software-engineer/
4) We're hiring our first Data Analyst or Data Scientist to augment our data-driven management culture. The ideal candidate will span Data Engineering, Data Science, and Business Intelligence roles, and be familiar with enterprise data warehousing technologies. Important technical skills include SQL and Excel, with Python familiarity a plus. We have an interesting and growing data set; this position will enjoy considerable executive visibility and a significant influence in the direction of the company. See https://www.rinse.com/careers/data-analyst/
See https://www.rinse.com/careers/ for even more open positions!
Want to join a rapidly-growing startup that actually has a sustainable business model? Perhaps your family ran a dry cleaner or laundromat when you were growing up? Delighted with our service? Let's talk!
Email sam <at> rinse.com with questions, or contact jobs <at> rinse.com directly to apply.