where is who is hiring?
#1 of 1
[ original post ]
The engineering team at Investopedia believes in owning their impact and fighting complexity while giving back and having fun. We believe that small, empowered, self-motivated teams can do big things. Our work crosses a wide variety of teams, applications, and technology stacks within Investopedia - collaboration and communication are as important as writing new code. We work primarily with PHP but have started to extract smaller services using Node.js and Python. We're looking for:
- Exceptional ability to work anywhere in the technical stack, delivering quality code both on the frontend and backend.
- Ability to leverage and integrate with third party APIs.
- Commitment to continuous improvement and building a world-class engineering culture.
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities.
- Enthusiasm for leading, guiding, mentoring and collaborating with other engineers.
- Exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application.
- Strong CS fundamentals, rigor in engineering.
- Familiarity with Drupal, online advertising, publishing, and SEO is a plus.
Benefits: - Competitive Vacation Plan - Competitive salary - Great benefits (medical, dental, vision, RRSP matching)- Unlimited snacks/drinks - great workspace (daily foosball, dart challenges and beer always on tap)
For full job description and to apply, visit: http://smrtr.io/J0yDWQ (or e-mail email@example.com)
About our company: http://www.investopedia.com/corp/about.aspx, For more jobs, visit: http://iac.com/careers/job-listings