where is who is hiring?
#1 of 2
[ original post ]
#2 of 2
Kipsu is a 4-year old, bootstrapped company whose messaging tools keep personal connections at the heart of service. Our “back in the day” is right now. These are the glory days that will be referenced with nostalgia by employees 1 - 50 after we careen well past 200.
We’re seeking a full stack developer to join our engineering team of 9. Some reasons you might want to toss your hat in the ring:
• Autonomy - our engineering team cultivates a culture of trust and responsibility that empowers developers to drive meaningful changes and make their own architectural choices
• Impact - small, nimble teams means that your work makes a measurable difference in the success of the business (and yes, even moving the proverbial needle!)
• Evolution - our all-in, continuous improvement attitude lends itself to blameless retros; we value learning from our mistakes as individuals and as a team
• Conviviality - we’re a Best Places to Work awardee chock full of smart, friendly Minnesotans (and a couple Ioweigians) who prioritize relationships and love treating our customers and each other ridiculously well
• Bonus: We embrace modern DevOps practices, with a focus on collaboration from design and coding through deployment and beyond
If you’re interested in learning more, please see our full job description at http://kipsu.io/2dG or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org which is checked fastidiously by a human.