where is who is hiring?
#1 of 4
[ original post ]
As an experienced Engineer, you have mastered modern technology framework, and with them, you love to build and launch products at consumer scale. You believe in Agile based development strategies, and have a strong preference for TDD/BDD, or similar, development methodologies. You balance out-of-the box thinking and pragmatic execution, and have a strong track record of continuously improving great software. Skills Needed:
- Work experience with any of the following: Node, React or Angular.js.
- Solid understanding of both SQL and NoSQL; strong experience with at least one NoSQL-database.
- Strong knowledge of *nix.
- Experience scaling consumer applications.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
Benefits: - Unlimited vacation - Competitive salary plus bonus - Great benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k matching, legal insurance, pet insurance) - Unlimited snacks/drinks, frozen yogurt and beer - Relocation assistance (if moving to the SF Bay Area) - Close to many public transit options (BART, Ferry, AC Transit) - Subsidized dollars towards public transit or parking garage - Tuition Reimbursement
For full job description and to apply, visit: http://smrtr.io/cdtW8g (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org)
About our company: http://content.dictionary.com For more jobs, visit: http://iac.com/careers/job-listings
#2 of 4
Help us build a credit card for the 21st century. We just launched and continue to grow out our talented team. It's a unique opportunity to deal with a complex, scalable product that people interact with every day.
Final is a YC and venture-backed company based in downtown Oakland, CA a few steps from the BART. We’re a small team of intellectually curious people trying to make waves in a big industry.
We are looking for exceptional front and backend (or full stack) developers and a variety of products and operations roles. Our stack is Rails and Tornado backends with React/iOS/Android front ends.
#3 of 4
We are looking for a Senior Developer for the Backend Engineering team to work on business products and projects related to our microservices and data platforms. We power the systems behind our top-10 digital properties and world class performance marketing functions. The Backend Engineering team is responsible for initiatives such as search indexes and data systems, data pipelines and processing, and rapid microservices delivery. You’d be working with multiple teams in a culture that values collaborative, pragmatic solutions.
- Solve for challenges that involve concurrency and multi-tenancy at a large scale.
- Work with a technology stack that includes Java, Node.js, Openshift / Kubernetes / Docker, Linkerd, AWS services, Solr, big data systems and more.
- Work on large container and cloud migration initiatives.
- Participate in the architectural strategy, from PoC to proposal to implementation.
- Implement modern, scalable, business driven capabilities for big data and real time processing.
- Be recognized as a master of, and internal SME for, specific solutions and technologies.
- Collaborate with the Front End, BI, Data Sciences team on designing and implementing solutions.
- Leverage self service development pipeline and push directly to production.
For full job description and to apply, visit: http://smrtr.io/J0yDWQ (or e-mail email@example.com)
About our company: http://iacpublishinglabs.com For more jobs, visit: http://iac.com/careers/job-listings
#4 of 4
- Design and build IACPL’s next-generation web application platform
- Obsess over performance and scalability across our tech stack
- Work with a technology stack that includes Node.js, Java, OpenShift/Kubernetes/Docker, GitLab, AWS, and more
- Advance IACPL's technical culture through presentations, meetups, conferences etc.
- Work closely with front-end developers to understand their needs and explore technology trade-offs
- Participate in architectural strategies, from PoC to proposal to implementation
- Learn and practice devops from the development side
For full job description and to apply, visit: http://smrtr.io/4Jt-sg (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org)