where is who is hiring?
#1 of 4
[ original post ]
We're a life sciences software startup building a data platform which integrates complex scientific and clinical data to enable therapeutics for disease.
Neurologic conditions affect one in six people worldwide. We want to improve their lives. We're a driven, curious group wielding data science and building software that meaningfully impacts humans. Our mission is bold, our team is experienced, and our product is ambitious. We're looking for engineers and data scientists to help us bring it to life.
We love individuals who are curious about domains outside of the ones we normally operate in, enjoy polyglot codebases, consider themselves a generalist, and desire to work on products that make a positive, meaningful impact. The bar for software in this field is, unfortunately, low. We want to change that in a massive way.
Today our stack includes the following (it's constantly evolving, we're right tool for the job people):
* Frameworks: Scalatra, Akka, Flask, Polymer, D3
* Datastores: Redis, Postgres (RDS), Hbase, Kinesis
* Infrastructure: AWS, Kubernetes, Docker
* Domains: Scientific Research (Neuroscience, Genomics, Imaging), Clinical Research, Healthcare Informatics
We're well funded and have excellent traction on a number of significant partnerships. The product team is a great crew, pragmatic, super bright, without egos, and passionate about our work. Our code is well tested and structured.
If you're interested, I'd love to talk. firstname.lastname@example.org
#2 of 4
I'm an advisor to Biomeme - we make an end-to-end mobile platform allowing anyone, anywhere to test DNA and RNA using lab-grade molecular techniques. We are expanding rapidly and need to hire software developer number 3.
- Architect, implement and maintain a new (AWS hosted) backend serving various mobile and web apps through a REST API.
- Design and implement a suitable database schema for AWS RDS
- Help guide the transition to the above AWS based environment from existing NoSQL system.
- Maintain and extend existing React-Redux web site for data visualization and analysis
- Develop internal tools to aid in product development
- Document and develop testing protocols
- Extensive Node.JS experience
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Experience with AWS Lambda
- Experience with AWS EC2
- Experience with AWS RDS
- Experience with React language and Redux framework
- Experience with Version Control – Git
If you have any questions contact email@example.com or me (firstname.lastname@example.org) - or better yet apply here: https://goo.gl/forms/HCWrGPceAA08M72A2
#3 of 4
#4 of 4
Curalate is the leading visual commerce platform, connecting pictures, people and products. Our visual commerce software helps more than 850 brands tell their stories through imagery in order to drive engagement, build awareness, and form stronger, more meaningful relationships with consumers.
We're hiring developers, designers and product people with exceptional problem solving skills, creative out-of-the-box thinking, and comfort with quickly learning, evaluating, and deploying new technologies. We're not language zealots: we believe in using the right tool for the job, and are comfortable with a polyglot codebase. That said, today we lean on:
- Infrastructure: AWS, Asgard, Jenkins
- Datastores: Cassandra, MySQL (RDS), DynamoDB, Redis, Redshift, S3
- Data Processing: Storm, Lambda, Kinesis, Kafka, SQS, Spark
- Microservices: Finatra/Finagle, Scalatra
- Front-end: AngularJS, Less, Gulp, Bower
- Image Processing: OpenCV, Caffe
- Search: Elasticsearch, Cloudsearch
Check out our Engineering Blog to learn more: http://engineering.curalate.com
You can find and apply to all roles on our jobs page (https://www.themuse.com/companies/curalate), or reach out to me directly and mention HN (<my username>@curalate.com).