where is who is hiring?
#1 of 2
[ original post ]
We are looking for someone familiar with compilers (particularly dataflow analysis or other forms of static analysis) to work on projects developing techniques for automatically repairing source code to remove certain common classes of vulnerabilities.
Software vulnerabilities constitute a major threat to many of our nation’s critical systems. The SEI is currently looking at improving software analysis and code repair technologies to eliminate security vulnerabilities much faster and at a much lower cost than current manual repair capabilities. We are improving the technologies by developing new techniques for analyzing and transforming code, in source code and intermediate representations.
The successful candidate will both work on advanced research projects and work directly with customers to help transition our research into practice. Candidates will be subject to a background check and must be eligible to obtain and maintain a Department of Defense security clearance.
Apply online at: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=1598504&B_ID=44&...
#2 of 2
The Computer Science Department is seeking a Cloud Education Research Programmer to work on an exciting new opportunity. You will be working with Prof. Majd Sakr, who with his team developed a project-based online Cloud Computing course. You are responsible for developing new projects using the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and will be responsible for maintaining, enhancing, testing, and debugging the web-based applications that are used to administer projects of the online Cloud Computing course and other CMU CS courses.
* Design and implement educational projects to run on cloud infrastructure. Migrate existing projects from Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure to the Google Cloud Platform.
* Developing the front-end application through which projects are developed and students complete projects.
* Design experiments to evaluate the effectiveness of new educational methods and interventions to improve student learning at large-scale.
* Collect and analyze data from these experiments and participate in submitting publications describing the methods, experiments and results.
* Maintaining the software systems used to manage student status, achievements and learning progress.
* BS in Computer Science or other relevant field required; MS preferred.
* 1-3 years of experience designing and supporting production front-end applications.
* 1-3 years of experience developing applications.
* Experience with Cloud platforms preferable – GCP, Azure, or Amazon Web Services (AWS).
* Understanding of user / system management for mid-scaled organization. Experience supporting authentication and authorization using Active Directory, LDAP, OAuth, and Shibboleth is preferred.
Learn more and apply at https://cmu.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=2005...