where is who is hiring?
#1 of 4
[ original post ]
The Azure Search team is looking for creative software engineers with background in distributed systems, cloud platforms and/or search technologies to join the core engineering team.
Work with us to build parts of the Azure cloud platform. We're a startup within the company, growing our business with great autonomy and focused on delivering customer value.
Read more about how we think about startups, big companies and customer value here: https://medium.com/@pabloc/a-startup-at-microsoft-43dd2a78b9...
If you're interested ping me at pablo.castro (@) microsoft (.) com (no recruiters please)
#2 of 4
#3 of 4
Microsoft’s Windows and Devices Group (WDG) Security Assurance team is responsible for securing a variety of core operating system features and devices used by over 1B customers every day.
We are looking for an energetic developer to join a newly formed team that will work with engineering teams across WDG, helping and driving their security needs and promises.
- 3-5 years of experience developing production-ready native code (C/C++);
- Experience debugging and triaging security issues, both user and kernel space;
- Basic understanding of software security concepts and exploitation techniques;
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently;
- Ability to learn and onboard in a new technology quickly;
- Good cross-group and interpersonal skills, and ability to adapt quickly;
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
To apply please send a resume/cv and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
#4 of 4
Microsoft is seeking a security-minded program manager for a new security assurance team within the Windows Devices Group. A full description and link to apply are available at https://aka.ms/ntyxib . Applicants may also forward resumes and questions to email@example.com .
Be sure to mention you saw this post on hacker news!