where is who is hiring?
#1 of 3
[ original post ]
We have several openings within my team as well as within other teams--so drop me a line even if my particular opening doesn't sound interesting and I'll help you find the right place! You can contact me at swesthafer at paypal dot com.
#2 of 3
We are builders and owners. We believe we are solving some extremely big problems. Join a group of amazing humans who thrive on making customers—and each other—successful.
Why work at Okta? We believe that work is a never-ending process of learning and iteration. We work on extremely complex problems. We work on products that make millions of people's work lives better. We're funded by the industry's most respected investors.
Benefits: Happy hours, Ping pong, Lounges, Food, Global offices, HQ in San Francisco's bustling SOMA district, HQ South in San Jose — opening March 2017, Competitive salary, Stock options, Flexible time off, Weekly All-Hands, Hackathons and Volunteer events.
These are some of the ideas we live by: Confront the hard problems and solve them. Don't bullshit people. Protect the customer. Think bigger. Make it work. Never stop.
Please visit: https://www.okta.com/company/careers/ for all open positions and email: email@example.com
#3 of 3
Hiring: All levels of software engineers, as well as front-end focused developers who are comfortable with data-access design, development and optimization. You might be a great fit for The Trade Desk dev team if:
* You are a full-stack engineer who wants to work everywhere, not just a small subset of components. Experience / interest in working in a variety of layers and technologies within a SOA is a must for our team. This includes: client-side AngularJS / JQuery, MVC-based web architecture, external RESTful APIs, distributed (and in our case, highly scaled) request handling services, no-SQL and relational SQL databases, many-layered data pipeline (e.g. data bus architecture, Hadoop / MPP data warehouse, etc.) that moves hundreds of thousands of items per second, and data visualization (e.g. Tableau). Experience in all these layers is not strictly required, but we do like to see experience working in more than one, as well as eagerness to work on projects that might slice through them all.
* You have product-driven software development experience using a modern, object-oriented language. Memory-managed languages are best -- .e.g. C#, Java, Python, Ruby, etc. We do most of our work in C#/.Net, but specific experience here is not required.
Cool stuff about TTD:
* Our platform processes 5million+ queries per second
* Work with the best engineering team in AdTech
* The combination of huge data sets, high throughput, low latency and amazing scale means that we're constantly solving some of the biggest challenges in computer science.
* We've grown faster than any other adtech company in the industry, and have been recently recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in America by Inc. Magazine and Deloitte.
* Amazing Company Culture (We're very proud of our top rating on Glassdoor)
* Top-tier benefits
If you're interested, please apply directly on our website: https://www.thetradedesk.com/join-us/open-positions
*Note: We are also hiring a Big Data DBA (Vertica), an East & West Coast Solutions Architect, a Sr. Data Scientist, and a BI Data Warehouse Developer!