where is who is hiring?
#1 of 2
[ original post ]
Pix4D develops drone mapping and photogrammetry software that already enables tens of thousands of professionals around the world to create, visualize, assess and edit their own maps and 3D models.
We are looking for multiple people: engineers, marketing specialists and a regional managing director to join our new development team in Berlin, working closely with Pix4D’s already existing development team in Lausanne, Switzerland.
- C++ algorithms & computer vision: https://www.workable.com/j/3382FE7734
- C++, Qt and QML: https://www.workable.com/j/6B79936409
- Agriculture Marketing and Content: https://www.workable.com/j/AC658AEA25
- Regional managing director: https://www.workable.com/j/06395DFEC8
- C++ positions: Excellence in modern C++ programming: focused on code quality, simplicity, and ease of maintenance
- Marketing position: Experience with remote sensing and agriculture are a plus
- Regional MD: Experience as MD and strong interest in the technology and applications of Pix4D's core software.
- English language, written and spoken
To see all positions available in both Berlin and Lausanne: https://pix4d.com/jobs/
#2 of 2
We're a sports oriented company that blends computer vision, machine learning and design to change how sports are coached, played and watched. Starting next season, we're going to be the Official Optical Tracking Provider for the NBA.
Briefly: Computer Vision (CV) in Lausanne CH and LA, mid-senior software engineer in LA, mid-to-senior front-end engineer in LA. QA and senior QA engineers in LA and infrastructure engineer in LA.
I'm happy to answer questions: firstname.lastname@example.org