where is who is hiring?
#1 of 4
[ original post ]
SugarCRM is hiring for a variety of positions, both technical and otherwise, in a number of locations. You can see all our open positions here: http://app.jobvite.com/m?3MyIMiwB
I've been at Sugar for over 5 years now and it's honestly the best job I've ever had. If you have any questions about working here, feel free to ask here in the thread, and I'll do my best to check back regularly. Please note, I am not part of the hiring process, just a member of the team trying to get the word out.
Please, no recruiters or placement agencies.
#2 of 4
- Nexedi | Big Data Machine Learning Python Developer | Munich | ONSITE
- Nexedi | Artificial Language Processing Python Developer | Lille | INTERN
- Nexedi | Site Reliability Python Developer | Paris | INTERN
- Nexedi | Out-Of-Core Numpy Python Developer | Munich | INTERN
- Nexedi | Big Data Machine Learning Python Developer | Lille | INTERN
- Nexedi | AI Business Bot Python Developer | Munich | INTERN
#3 of 4
We are a 3-year-old, rapidly growing international company of 150 IoT experts in 8 cities across 4 countries on 2 continents. And we have been described as one of the most successful startups in the industry!
We are currently looking for developers to join our teams either in Berlin or in Munich.
Your outstanding passion for all things tech, combined with your desire to solve our customer’s biggest challenges with innovative solutions could make this the perfect job for you!
We are looking for NodeJS Developers, Scala Developers, Full Stack Developers, Frontend Engineers, DevOps, Integration Engineers, Data Scientists...and many more :)
Check out our career page for more details. You can also apply there directly, if any position sparks your interest! https://relayr.io/jobs/
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to get in touch! email@example.com
#4 of 4
Bringmeister is Germany's first grocery delivery service - we are delivering groceries to your door step in Berlin and Munich.
For our development team in Berlin we are looking for:
* Software Engineer - Backend
* Software Engineer - Frontend (React)
* DevOps Engineer (We are running on AWS and make extensive use of Ansible and Docker)
* QA Engineer
All levels, internships or working students positions are available as well. Basic german skills (and/or willingness to learn) are a must.
Interview process works like this: first step, very short phone interview to talk about the position and your interests, second step pair onsite with our developers, third step is a final interview with me and HR.
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org