where is who is hiring?
#1 of 4
[ original post ]
We're hiring for the full time position of Deep Learning Researcher. You'll work alongside fellow PhDs to publish papers, implement research papers, and write software for the Lambda Deep Learning DevBox. https://lambdal.com/deep-learning-devbox
- Track record of creating new deep learning methods: record of publications or major software projects
- Ability to rapidly understand and implement new deep learning research
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://lambdal.com for more information about our company.
Lambda Labs | Enterprise Sales Representative | Palo Alto, CA (University Ave.) | Onsite | Full Time
We're looking for an Enterprise Sales Representative who can handle complex technical sales.
* Handle and close dozens of high value inbound sales for our Machine Learning servers and workstations
* Work directly with world experts in Machine Learning
* Prior successful sales experience a must
We're located in beautiful downtown Palo Alto.
Send work experience and resume to email@example.com. https://lambdal.com for more info about our company.
#2 of 4
Synapse is an early-stage AI startup founded by three MIT grads. We're venture backed, and looking to grow our team of computer vision and machine learning engineers. As our first product in the defense & security space, we automate baggage screening at TSA security checkpoints with deep learning systems.
Some upcoming/ongoing projects:
- Develop generative models for threat image projection
- Implement and deploy state-of-the-art object detection models
- Design and build data pipelines for 2D and 3D image data
- Experiment with online learning methods for our computer vision systems
Email me directly at sims[at]syntechcorporation.com! My background is in AI/RL, so happy to chat :)
#3 of 4
SymphonyRM (SRM) is a new healthcare CRM company focused on transforming healthcare provider networks into high performing, member focused organizations. We help hospital systems navigate the transition to value-based care by imparting the membership model to how providers interact their patients and physicians, enabling hospital staff to coordinate and engage members with proactive, intelligent actions.
We focus on moving key operating metrics for our health system clients. We bring a unique combination of expertise in CRM software, data science and change management to client engagements and have generated substantial value for hospital systems both mid-tier and large scale. Clients love the results they are achieving using our product.
#4 of 4
The Internet is the world’s most complex network, with over 57,402 unique networks connected together, it contains hundreds of millions of edges and nodes. It is THE most pervasive, important, and complicated communications network in the world -- somewhere out there things are about to go south. One of the core backbone routers of a major Tier-1 Internet provider is having a bad day. It started with a transient, yet persistent, problem which was only detectable by a slight increase in dropped packets that went mostly unnoticed. An hour later the router suffered a catastrophic failure dumping 500Gbps of traffic onto an already congested alternate path causing ripples across the Internet, disrupting websites and other Internet based services on the U.S Eastern seaboard. Social media is ablaze as frustrated people rant about their favorite website, video, or gaming service being down, or so slow that it’s unusable. While the Internet burns, our customers are humming away oblivious to the disaster. If you have an insatiable curiosity, love the process of discovery, and you’re reading this with a grin... we should talk. Come join us and...
* Do what nobody else in the world is doing... literally.
* Gain knowledge and expertise on the inner workings of the Internet, working with top-tier Network Engineers
* Define and Develop Amazon’s Internet Monitoring architecture
* Play in the piles of data to discover patterns that push our understanding and knowledge of Internet performance and availability anomalies
* Build massive real-time systems which inform and drive complex changes across the Internet
* Gain practical experience building software using Amazon Web Services
We are hiring for SDE/SysDE I (Entry Level), SDE/SysDE II (Mid-Level), Senior SDE, and Research/Data Scientist I/II (Entry/Mid Level), and Data Engineer I/II.
Sound like fun? Email me: nahtnow at amazon dot com.
(*) Note, I currently don’t have openings for interns or just-graduated college students. For internships or recent college grad positions please apply here: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/team/university-tech