where is who is hiring?
#1 of 2
[ original post ]
Apple's Fraud & Secutiry is looking for experienced data engineers to build large scala distributed systems that will be used by millions of users.
- Hand on experience with Spark/Spark streaming/Kafka.
- Experience building analytics piplelines in both batch
and streaming environments.
- Java experience required, Scala preferred.
* We are not hiring junior developer for this position.
* Candidate must have existing authorization to work in United States. We are not sponsoring new work visa at this time.
if interested send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with [HN] in email subject
#2 of 2
Apple’s Siri is looking for exceptional engineers, designers, and project managers well versed in machine learning, natural language, speech recognition, server automation, and/or mobile software development. Siri is used on countless iOS, tvOS and watchOS devices and handles over a billion requests per week.
If you’re passionate about productivity, metrics, media, building internal tools or one of a variety of our open positions, you’ll be right at home!
Apply online or send a resume and a feature request to email@example.com.