where is who is hiring?
#1 of 2
[ original post ]
* Data Center Technician
* Linux Systems Engineer/SRE
* Virtualization Engineers (manage ESXi and other systems)
* Kernel Software Engineers
* Securing systems internally and externally with a focus on automation and visibility
* Cassandra/Elastic/Spark/Splunk Scaling and Automation
* Chef/Python/AWS/Openstack Scaling and Automation
* Public, Private, Hybrid Cloud and Datacenter Growth at Scale
Come join us! See us at http://www.crowdstrike.com/careers/. You're welcome to ping me at alan dot hannan at crowd strike dot com for any questions. I manage a team here and enjoy my job and coworkers. I’m hiring for the first 3 positions listed above.
#2 of 2
We are passionate technologists who believe in the power of software and technology as tools for social change. We contribute to a multitude of open source projects.
Primarily we are a Technology Consultancy Company. We look for zealous Technologists who are keen to learn on job. We value Object Oriented and Functional Skills. DevOps and Agile are a normal way of working here.
Skillsets/Platforms/etc.: C#, Java, Ruby, Scala, AWS, Python, Node.js, React, Angular.
Requirement: 5+ years of programming experience. Interview process: Phone interview, Take-home coding assignment, Pair programming interview, Technical Interview(s), Logic and aptitude written tests, Cultural Interview, Social Economic Justice Round.
More about ThoughtWorks:
Please send email with 'Hacker News' in subject line.