where is who is hiring?
#1 of 2
[ original post ]
Zerebra is a consulting firm in Stockholm providing full-stack professional services. Our area of expertise includes data-center operations, automation, web application development, data science and information security. Our goal is to build a team of very competent Software and Data Science engineers to take on the most interesting problems. We have very exciting projects on going, such as machine learning/analytics of Healthcare surveys and enterprise SRE.
Technologies we use:
* Django (Our primary web framework)
* Purely Linux
Contact me directly through firstname.lastname@example.org and we can have a chat!
#2 of 2
About Agentum & why this role really really is key
Agentum runs an executive recruitment business in the Nordics. Over the years we have created a totally unique network of well-known and well-connected people, the agents. Via our 1000 agents we source candidates to our clients’ assignments both quicker and with greater quality than our competitors. In short, we’re a crowdfunded referral recruitment business.
Key to our success is therefore not only signing the right assignments, but also assuring continuous top quality and engagement among agents. Basically it’s all about creating the platform where great people can meet great people.
And that’s where our product development becomes key – we constantly need to assure a seamless business model where we can communicate, develop and enhance the experience of both candidates, agents and clients.
So you see, we really really need a massively talented and business savvy senior developer!
And why would you really really need us…?
• …because you’ll build Agentum’s products using cutting edge web and server side technologies
• …because you’ll grow as a developer and a professional, working independently but near a small and agile team of world-class software engineers and product designers who work for our sister company Nova
• …because you’ll have great impact on transforming the very traditional industry of executive recruitment
• …because you’ll truly have sooo much fun
Skills we really really want you to have:
• >5 years of professional software development experience
• Professional experience with at least one functional programming language
• Proven ability to convert UX/UI designs into pixel-perfect HTML and CSS
• Strong communication and analytical skills
And of course, goes without saying, you have a self-driven can-do mindset and an insatiable desire to learn. And you really really like having fun at work!
Send application to email@example.com